Festival Contest - Day 278 - Painful Sacrifices

Fenrir Greycloth

I am holding a contest to see who can make the ultimate sacrifice.

Give up all your creatures. Give them away, sell them, sacrifice them. I do not care. But get rid of them and give me proof.

I will then reward you beyond your wildest dreams!

I am currently in the process of doing this, giving all my creatures away to players who want and deserve them.

This is in accordance to the Festival of Pain.

If anyone manages to do this, they will be true masters of Pain!

Edit: This applys only to MP5 players (aka Veterns) for anyone else it is not a true sacrifice.

SInce a few people have already tried to lie to me about it, a screenshot of before and after of your critters with your name and server time must be viewable.

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth

screen shots will solve the problem grido so he can see what creatures they had and all......
the question is will his rewards be greater than the sacrifice

the real problem is people can ctc their creatures and we will never know if they sacrifice it or ctc to another alt.

Edited by Death Bell

hehe, he's put in mp5's only now, that satisfies my flaw of it

EDIT: yeah, thought of another, it's not true pain when you're getting a reward for it

Edited by Grido

I admire the thought, but is it truely a good idea?
From what I gather you have already done so, does this make the game hard for you? I have no real idea what happens at MP5, but imagine you have unlocked all the creatures.
Do they still need age and exp to level up as they do in mp3? Or is there a different system?

Not to mention..

If someone like me were to sac everything, it would just be plain..plain stupid, for what I have would far exceed the possible reward I could think of.

Which I think counts for many veterans out there, those who just have things like chaos archers aside.

how about a crit collection to work on?
not all creatures are as stupid as bought jokers and BPs, which are indeed of little to none worth...
santas, nutcrackers, crits you aquired by winning a contest, crits that were given to you, they have an actual worth, and you seriously can't outweigh the memories of a year with one reward... EVER

First of all, do not do it for the reward.

Second, it isn't aponosered by mur. It may be, it may not be in the future. It's up to him.

Third, what started this was MRD. He was randomly handing out drachorns and aged Crits. Just because a player had done that for him. I then realised that a player had done that for myself as well, so I then decided to take it further. Sort of like a pay it forward idea.

Fourth, everyone gets a prize. Noone wins or looses. If you participate, you get a reward. The same reward. Not something stupid either. Something most people have never had before. Ever.

• Root Admin

Having no crits is cool, i boasted my stats quite a lot and now cant lose anymore honor!!!

So, Whats the prize apart from losing no more fights?

[attachment=1172:no crits!.jpg]

Edited by Chewett

i could just transfer the crits i care about to a friend and sac all that is worthless. then i claim i killed all my valueable crits and show the screenshot of an empty crit profile. and a few weeks later my friends sends me the crits back. if anybody asks i miraculously got them from dunno some player that gave them to me as a gift.
whats the pain in this? almost nothing. u just need to train very few crits again that lost all wins and xp. and with the ggg around wins are no problem and xp can be easly gotten as well.

What the hell is with everyone and sacrificing them? I did not say you can only sacrifice them. If you do so, you will be recieve a greater reward, but sacrificing them is not the only way.

Giving them out to random players is a good option as well.

As for you Chewett, I wanted the BEFORE and AFTER screenshots.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='06 October 2009 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1254850173' post='43850']
What the hell is with everyone and sacrificing them? I did not say you can only sacrifice them. If you do so, you will be recieve a greater reward, but sacrificing them is not the only way.

Giving them out to random players is a good option as well.

As for you Chewett, I wanted the BEFORE and AFTER screenshots.
[/quote]

rofl Chewy :D i think Fenrir got you good :(

• Root Admin

Here is part of it, i sent this to a friend to show my crits

Do you really need anymore? you can ask anyone that i had creatures previous

[attachment=1174:part.png]

EDIT: if you really want i can search my 1gig+ MD folder and find some? but they will be old, And also any creature posts on the forum is a spoiler

Edited by Chewett

[quote name='Chewett' date='06 October 2009 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1254851238' post='43853']
Here is part of it, i sent this to a friend to show my crits

Do you really need anymore? you can ask anyone that i had creatures previous

[attachment=1174:part.png]

EDIT: if you really want i can search my 1gig+ MD folder and find some? but they will be old, And also any creature posts on the forum is a spoiler
[/quote]

I never asked them to be posted on the forum.

And I dont want old ones. I want to know that you sacrificed them for this contest.

Edit: and I specified that I want the server time and player name viewable in the screenshot. Not just the creatures.

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth