The Truth Of The War On Necrovion

Granos

I have been quite silent during this war, and a few people have had suspicions about my part or interests in it. Some have been close but, none have been right--at least entirely.

I was the one behind the cause of this war, to which the Sentinels provided an ample vessel to ensnare the enemy. Over the course of several months I have been planting the seeds of war on all sides so as to have ample distraction for my goal. A goal which has been realized.... Wodin is gone. Initially it was to be the Children of the Eclipse to launch the attack on Golemus, but their numbers were not sufficient for my designs thus I moved to the Sentinels for my wishes and spoke with Jester. His goals for wanting to revive things in MD gave me much to work with from behind the scenes.

His rise to power solidified the part I was to play. From there I began hastily working in conjuction with Jester and his ideas. It was pre-planned on my part to have Eigger join the sentinels prior to the war for the sake of torches. It was by my will that the Guerrilla Golemicarum alliance was given to Peace, unknown to most but a few. As a symbol of this pact as it were I gave Peace the Spectral Shard - an important item to me as it carries my soul thanks to the deal I made with Azreal Dark the Silent Reaper.

Then there is the matter of Grido, as we had worked on some things together in the past, he approached me for aid in terms of retaliation against the Sentinels knowing full well that Brotherhood has men in every alliance (not guild), to which I strung him along in hopes of delaying things further until the battle started to decide the fate of the war so as to ensure all plans fell accordingly. At the last moment it was ordered for Eigger and other allies to join the Sentinels to annihilate the those foolish enough to give an excuse to wipe out their alliances with their hubris. Peace spoke of help from a higher power, that higher power was me.

At this point i would like to say
that i knew of the war months ago.

It played out very diffrently to what i had expected
and no i dont meen loosing the war.

I was approached and asked to allow the war to go ahead
BUT i was tolds LR was the first target. As many know i would not
allow LR to be attacked even without the treaty that i broke.

I have sinve realised that info might have been faulse info in order
to get me to attack the Necrovians. So on my part i trusted someone
that i should not have and now we have the mess from that.

Well done Granos on sturing the pot and causing great chaos
this is well played. Golemus and its people will get reveng on you for
this I promise.

Looking back on it now i know i was played like a pawn and for this i fell
stupid and should have realised. But what has happened has happened and now
it is time for Golemus to get back and work to resolve this together

EDIT: to fix some spelling mistakes and i am sure i missed others.

Edited by Yrthilian

I have to state that as for the planning to takeover Guirrilla, I had nothing to do with it. Moments after Liberty had the declairation of war and was already within my lands, I turned to Granos asking for aid and the answer I got was what you all saw when I had the badge of this alliance next to my name.

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='11 October 2009 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1255215918' post='44329']
I have to state that as for the planning to takeover Guirrilla, I had nothing to do with it. Moments after Liberty had the declairation of war and was already within my lands, I turned to Granos asking for aid and the answer I got was what you all saw when I had the badge of this alliance next to my name.
[/quote]

This is one of my regrets Peace that we ended on the path we did because of this.
I hate the fact i was played like this and have realised much and learned much too.
But as i said what has been done has been done.

Like Yrthilian said, what's done is done. And now we move on.

As for Wodin, I am in no place to answer your questions, as it is not in my place to say.

The only thing I can say and I apologise to all those who disregard roleplaying, that our realm is based on it and some of us act as we see fitting for the purpose of it. Personal opinion here.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='10 October 2009 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1255220236' post='44339']
*wonders who is neg voting on votes with real value and asking questions...*

This is The reason why I never got involved in the war(choosing sides). It forces people to cause strife between friends.
[/quote]

You have Friends Fenrir?

If that were to be answered which I have no reason to answer, it would have been done in the initial post. My reasons for such are known to who matter which is not you or the general populace.

[quote name='Granos' date='10 October 2009 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1255215434' post='44326']
At the last moment it was ordered for Eigger and other allies to join the Sentinels to annihilate the those foolish enough to give an excuse to wipe out their alliances with their hubris.
[/quote]

I joined the Sentinels at the command of no person. I joined of my own volition and for my own reasons.

[quote name='pamplemousse' date='12 October 2009 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1255366415' post='44487']
I joined the Sentinels at the command of no person. I joined of my own volition and for my own reasons.
[/quote]

I believe Eigger was the only one, and he wasn't necessary to win the battle. The battle was won by the people I invited.

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='10 October 2009 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1255216072' post='44332']
Congratulations, Granos, on being a woman in disguise ^^

You see, men can't plan things :/

x3
[/quote]

Laughs hysterically and votes positive on your posting. Good one! I am impressed. :)

[color="#0000FF"]Laughs hysterically while giving Sagewoman a nice little warning (no status alter though) for unnecessary spam.
DST[/color]

Edited by dst