Farming

battilaa

so how exectly are people supposed to learn how MD works. This game is a very unique, becouse it offers only very few neutral creautres to kill, and other than that XP gain is pure PvP.

granted i only played 25 active days, but all i sea are eaither nubs how dont yet understand what to do, and asking for easy wins, or pros farmed up to the level where they cannot even be tuched.

It is realy hard, to understand the concept, with no help files.

"how to survive in Md" is great to understand the basics. but from that u will just get a horde of people atacking randomly with semi-efficient rituals. And people despretly in need for xp, and wins.. ultimatly learning it, or more often than not, just quitting the game.

It is a good idea but there are inaccuracies in what you have written.

As for learning how MD works, there is a basic "How to play MD" given in the tutorial, but the finesses of the game are meant to be discovered on your own. Yes, there are many ways to do this, you can ask around and get help. But the point is that if you want to find something, you must get a shovel dig for it, not have it given to you on a platter from the forum.

Edited by Rendril

[quote name='battilaa' date='12 October 2009 - 04:09 AM' timestamp='1255342183' post='44453']
granted i only played 25 active days, but all i sea are eaither nubs how dont yet understand what to do, and asking for easy wins, or pros farmed up to the level where they cannot even be tuched.
[/quote]

The people that can't be hurt started as new players asking for wins. That's why MP5 is so nice, you can start as the weakest player out there, and work your way up to the strongest.

part of the end is the path to. To learn how to play the game is the real joy of the game. As many people, I pushed too fast to MP5 only to realize how much of a joy MP3 and MP4 was. It is why some of the older players have alts that they run around on so much. Z for example has, i think, been an MP4 since there was such a thing:P. There are multiple people who can help teach you the ways of things without spoiling all the good stuff. That document was yet another example of "I don't want to learn to play a game, I want to be the best at it right out the gates."

Noobs are the best part of games. The experienced people would be bored if it wasn't for noobs. People take that word as a derogitory word. Back when I first started MMOs it was nothing more then a new player.

If you cannot or are too impatient to learn on your own, become an Adept to an experienced player. An Adept is a student to a experience player who will help them explore and discover all there is about Magic Duel. Too many young players are becoming Adepts to other inexperienced players and not having a clue where to seek knowledge.

On the left hand of your screen is a Gold Box that revolves. Have Questions. Ask a Live Help Operator. Live Help Operators are real players who have been trained to help Noobs with their questions. Who are the Live Help Operators (LHO)? Any players you see with stars in the front and back of their name. For instance, *Princ Rhaegar*, *Burns*, *Clock Master*, and so on. Operators Are Standing By!

Any player Mp4 through Mp7 are experienced players. Ask in the chat box or send them a PM if they do not answer you due to Idleness, BRB, AFK, or whatever they do when active but not responding. :)

Live Help Operators do shifts in the Paper Cabin where your adventure Begins. While not perfect (we have real lives too) we will answer to the best of our abilities. If we do Not know the answer we will tell you.

I hope this information will be helpful for new players.

*Sagewoman*
Live Help Operator

[quote name='SageWoman' date='13 October 2009 - 05:44 AM' timestamp='1255434264' post='44563']
Any player Mp4 through Mp7 are experienced players. Ask in the chat box or send them a PM if they do not answer you due to Idleness, BRB, AFK, or whatever they do when active but not responding. :D
[/quote]
You do know that battilaa IS MP4, right? Oh, and just because someone's MP5, doesn't mean they know things...same thing applies to LHO, too. For example, a while ago, I believe Death Ring was asking on forum about Weaken defense and Lifesteal, specifically what stats affect them, and Awiiya, as MP5 and LHO at the time, replied that neither were affected by stats.

Edited by Pipstickz