Kamisha For King Of Loreroot

Kamisha

Name: Kamisha
Active days: 192

Likely you all have earthier never heard of me or would rather never have though my reason for running is important and urgent although how unpopular or unknown I may be. For those who don’t know I am running for lore root kingship and I do have a campaign to show and explain. I will try keeping it brief because the longer I ramble the more likely you will take this as a joke.
For starters I would like to announce by being a candidate although I am given the right to vote I am divorcing it because I find it cowardly to ask for your own vote to win in fact if I do vote for myself I would like Mur to call me out on it and stop people from voting for me because I have turned my back on you if I have.
For campaign I have a very simple goal. It seems that lore root has somewhat deteriorated over the years. For the time being lore root has turned more into scattered divisions of rouges and travelers that simply enter the land to exit it as though they were never there. I would at least like to restore some unity to this land in order to put together some dependence on each other not a simple undefined scatter. Loreroot should have as much if not more community as that of Necrovion or Marind Bell. My second and most important factor is that of our neutrality. Loreroot since its existence has remained neutral but I believe now that it is important to earthier side with Necrovion or Golemus during their war. Although I don’t propose we run into battle I believe that it is important that if war is imminent we don’t get pulled in and end up on a side we don’t want to be on. I have made up a choice of where to be but I choose not to announce it until after election time and until I have time to discuss it with a council I will be forming ASAP after if I am elected king.
I know I can’t do this alone or else I will make irreversible mistakes. I don’t care if you have voted for me or not when I make this council or if you support me or not. I simply need more than myself to voice an opinion. The council will be elected by you as well and will likely consist of 3-5 people who have been in Loreroot or consider their heritage there. Although I do have the last say in the matter you need people who will be your voice after the election. So weather you vote for me or not it’s up to you.

Kamisha

P.S. Any questions about what I will do if I become leader can be directed to me by PM in game or through this forum. There will be a formal question period at 20:00 server to when ever on day 289 and/or 290 depending on the amount of people that show up (if this is the correct day by the games standers its supposed to be Saturday and Sunday.). This will take place at the inn. Questions by PM can be sent to me I will usually be by the edge of the GOE if im not at the inn.

Edited by Kamisha

@pip: There was a council i believe it was disbanded due to the lack of people from lore actually voting for the candidates correct me anyone if I am mistaken

@Kamisha: You are fairly unheard of I have never heard of you before, I ask as you know this how can you expect people to vote for you? you may have a good idea or plan or something your plan your not revealing 100% which is a strike against you in my eyes, my point is having an idea is only one aspect, because you are highly unknown why should you be trusted with this power? I personally will only vote for someone who has shown Dedication to Loreroot which as far as I am aware you have not, and also I personally will only vote for someone I can trust with this amount of power.

Sparrhawk

After reading your 'hate list' (below), you are already on my hit-list Kamisha

[quote]
My personal hate list for all to see.
Personal hate list

Bob the tree.

Defenders of Bob the tree.

The Armors of golumus coming to destroy the land of MD hopefully also Bob the tree.

Vines that protect Bob the tree.

...Bob the tree in general.
[/quote]

Edited by Phantom Orchid

[quote name='Kamisha' date='15 October 2009 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1255584394' post='44707']
My second and most important factor is that of our neutrality. Loreroot since its existence has remained neutral but I believe now that it is important to earthier side with Necrovion or Golemus during their war. Although I don’t propose we run into battle I believe that it is important that if war is imminent we don’t get pulled in and end up on a side we don’t want to be on.
[/quote]
I think neutrality is exactly what prevents you from being pulled in and end up on a side you don't want to be on.

[quote name='Kamisha' date='15 October 2009 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1255584394' post='44707']
Name: Kamisha
Active days: 192

For starters I would like to announce by being a candidate although I am given the right to vote I am divorcing it because I find it cowardly to ask for your own vote to win in fact if I do vote for myself I would like Mur to call me out on it and stop people from voting for me because I have turned my back on you if I have.

[i]Already strike one. You are an unknown and your arrogance and hostility in your first paragraph is quite clear.[/i][b][/b]You action is of that of a invader of Loreroot.

For campaign I have a very simple goal. It seems that lore root has somewhat deteriorated over the years. For the time being lore root has turned more into scattered divisions of rouges and travelers that simply enter the land to exit it as though they were never there. I would at least like to restore some unity to this land in order to put together some dependence on each other not a simple undefined scatter. Loreroot should have as much if not more community as that of Necrovion or Marind Bell.

[i]The community of Loreroot is not only made up of the People who call her home, but by other Alliances who frequently visit. If you walk the 4 Lands, there too is scarcity. However, the Lands know who belongs to it.As Hostess of the Root of the Matter Inn, I know who is within the borders and who interacts with the people. Oh yes, I have seen your Blue chat trail within the Forest. You interact with little or none and your thoughts are not on the community.[/i][b][/b]

My second and most important factor is that of our neutrality. Loreroot since its existence has remained neutral but I believe now that it is important to earthier side with Necrovion or Golemus during their war. Although I don’t propose we run into battle I believe that it is important that if war is imminent we don’t get pulled in and end up on a side we don’t want to be on. I have made up a choice of where to be but I choose not to announce it until after election time and until I have time to discuss it with a council I will be forming ASAP after if I am elected king.

[i]It is too soon for you to be using the word "our" and speaking of taking "sides" is not a Kingly virtue and shows already who YOU specifically favor. What of the people and the Land?[/i][b][/b]

While I cannot stop your use of the Inn, it would have gone a long way for you to have mentioned to the People of Loreroot of your intent to use the Defensive Quarters. Your bold declaration of using the Defensive Quarters/Root of the Matter Inn is considered a hostile act by myself. Congratulations, you can be sure of a good turn out, Kamisha.

*laughs histerically* Kamisha...Ruler of Loreroot *laughs harder* now thats funny...I couldnt think of a worse candidate for the election. Not only are you against nature but hardly anyone knows who you are....I think you running as candidate is just a power hungry attempt to gain control over a land which I dont think will happen.

Good for you, Kamisha! Who cares if you are unknown or not, big deal. You had the courage to stand up and announce something you knew would be unpopular and most likely ridiculed.

While I don't agree with some of your points, and most likely will not vote for you, I applaud you for sticking your neck out.

ok a little xplanation behind hte laughter. Kamisha is the one who claims to have created the empty aramors on the island of GG. He has a despise for Bob the tree, anyone who protects Bob the Tree, and all things Bob stands for. He has beena long time enemy of the guardians of BoB

A man who hates Bob the tree and all things bob stands for is runnign for king of LOREROOT!! a place full of Bobs brethren. Full of people who are guardians of Bob....

Do we see a connection here?

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but Loreroot has a lot more to offer than just trees...so, your argument that: Kamisha hates Bob, Bob is a tree, Loreroot is filled with trees=Kamisha hates Loreroot, is a little lacking.

If anything, point out that he doesn't know anything about Loreroot and has no connection with the land...but the Bob thing is wearing thin.

I don't care for ridicule nor do I feel to pull out. Currently I am running unopposed last time I checked. Last of all the personal hate list yes I understand the difficulty with that but I declare bob a specific case separate from others. Bob is an icon I say an icon of Marindbell I have no quarrel with Marindbell but it is more a rant of Jealousy that loreroot is not yet considered at strength to have its own symbol. Yes I may be unknown and untrusted I realize that but that does not mean that I cant share my opinions thoughts ideas and give you the option to vote for it. The war I was not aware weather it was resolved or not the fact of the matter is that war was declared by Necrovion leader that by the way I voted against. He did only have a 50% approval rating. Maybe when peace was voted for Golemus control it was resolved. Despite my self esteem being hurt (not really it was expected :P). I still plan on being roasted alive at the root of the matter inn. I actually ask the critics to show up I would love to hear as many complaints as possible and make good on the things that they have problems with. If elected (not bloody likely) it would still be my job to listen to you supporter or not.

Cheers,
Kamisha

You are fit, everyone is, but the fact that you don't have enough experience and doesn't have much reputation and un-heard makes you not fitting to be a King, and yes, you haven't proven something really astonishing. You must work your way up and raise all of your reputation and stuffs and be known first before considering yourself to what you wish about your character.

Since you are a Bob hater, why don't you join my guild? I'll make you the leader if you want to, since you did some awful stuff to Bob before. Yes, you deserve to be a leader of the guild. :D

EDIT: pwned!

Edited by Chad

[quote name='Chad' date='15 October 2009 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1255652763' post='44794']
You are fit, everyone is, but the fact that you don't have enough experience and doesn't have much reputation and un-heard makes you not fitting to be a King, and yes, you haven't proven something really astonishing. You must work your way up and raise all of your reputation and stuffs and be known first before considering yourself to what you wish about your character.

Since you are a Bob hater, why don't you join my guild? I'll make you the leader if you want to, since you did some awful stuff to Bob before. Yes, you deserve to be a leader of the guild. :D
[/quote]

...ill think about it.

I still plan on being roasted alive at the root of the matter inn. I actually ask the critics to show up I would love to hear as many complaints as possible and make good on the things that they have problems with. If elected (not bloody likely) it would still be my job to listen to you supporter or not.

Kamisha,

If tonight's impromptu gathering is anything like it will be this weekend at the Defensive Quarters/Root of the Matter Inn, it will be a lively discussion where people will interrupt and make bring up your dislike of Bob constantly. Cryxus will never get to voice his opinion without being cut off and the booze will flow like water. I have attached tonight's transcript will all the spelling and grammatical[attachment=1223:Kamisah.txt] errors intact for comedic reading.

Just because no one else is campaigning does not mean you are running unopposed. Mur will be posting soon I am sure. Don't you just love politics?