Tournament

Tarquinus

[quote name='Death Bell' date='25 October 2009 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1256498163' post='45739']
is it possible to get the battle logs of the fights if asked ?
[/quote]
Yes. I will post or PM battle logs to interested parties. It might be fun to try describing these fights like football games or boxing matches.

The Tournament in honour of Knator Commander is concluded. Thanks to all for participating... the final round between dst and Lifeline was most exciting.

[u][b]Winners of the MP5 division[/b][/u]
[b]First Place:[/b] Lifeline
[b]Second Place:[/b] dst
[b]Third Place:[/b] Mya Celestia

Captain Cryxus X'hal and I deem this Tournament to have been a success... and best of all, good fun.

All hail Knator Commander!

Major bigs on Knator Commander for coming out, thanks again Lucius for doing the majority of the footwork by long and far, without you and our wonderful participants and spectators this would have never happened. Thanks again everyone...

..For honor and stregth KC, i hope that you got to see your fill of it, and that the blood only enriched the soil that grows your lucious grass.

~Cryxus

[quote name='Death Bell' date='26 October 2009 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1256605987' post='45846']
was lifeline and dst match very close ?
[/quote]
dst rebounded from a loss to Lifeline to force a deciding match. It was close and well fought. I may post the log of the deciding fight at a later time.