Comments On Be A Creature Contest

Peace

that one had me laughing, i like the boxers and the whisk, it felt very tom cruise :D

hopefully you guys'll get a kick out of mine, but i have to wait until there's more light until i can take 'em :P also i have one from way back when that is gruesome, so don't think any less of me when i post it... please? :D

I want to disguise myself as a creature too but not enough time right now. Hopefully I will be able to post one at 20:00:00 server time.

The Chaos Archer had me laughing for a moment [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Looking forward to all other participants.

Edited by AqlBeast

Indeed chaos archer was funny..:D...Nicely done MoNSooN..I didn't pay much attention to this contest at first, but now i am squeezing my mind

to come up with an original "be a creature" idea :P

I know I won't be participating but I just thought to make a small idea on how one creature could be done. More specifically for maxed elemental. Simply set yourself on fire and take a picture of yourself in the mirror. Preferably someone else should take the picture for better effect and to avoid any damage to camera.

To reply on Granos's friend picture as elemental. There was way too little fire. He should be fully in fire. :P

Edited by dst

• Root Admin

just AWESOME :o
can't wait to see more pics. Maybe we make it like a sort of default test to pass to get a wp (game integrated i mean).

Imagine that, we will be the weirdest game on the net asking players to picture themselves as one of the odd creatures around here MUHAHAHHAHAaaaaa take over the tomato ..arrr ..world ...net, whatever :P)))))
Tomato creature should defenetly be added :P