Character Limit Per Word For Mood Status

Grido

err...yeah...not really a bug, but still..

Can a cap be imposed upon the length of the line in the mood panel? i keep getting fed up with people (atm IaB) who use continuous letters and break the panel, meaning other peoples actual moods are unreadable cos half is off the screen, make sense?

[quote name='Death Bell' date='19 October 2009 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1255928821' post='45165']
15 characters seems too little.. go for at least 30 minimum...
[/quote]

15 characters per line not total post.

Edited by Yoshi

[quote name='Grido' date='18 October 2009 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1255906351' post='45154']
err...yeah...not really a bug, but still..

Can a cap be imposed upon the length of the line in the mood panel? i keep getting fed up with people (atm IaB) who use continuous letters and break the panel, meaning other peoples actual moods are unreadable cos half is off the screen, make sense?
[/quote]

sorry bout that grido, i did that to see if it would work.... only problem is that i forgot about the 20 minute limit between updates..... although why we need the limit when all it does is move it to the top i don't know...... but yes, i think that that would be a good idea..... and at least it was me who did it and not some new player wondering what would happen..... :P we can't have the new players banned for curosity now can we?

No, but we can ban you.For fun.
Also, I would like to see something done about player log also. Too many abuse it by posting...nothing. I am not a big fan of PL but when I want to read one I don't want to be forced to search through the empty spaces that some smart guys put just because they can.

[quote name='dst' date='23 October 2009 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1256330254' post='45573']
No, but we can ban you.For fun.
Also, I would like to see something done about player log also. Too many abuse it by posting...nothing. I am not a big fan of PL but when I want to read one I don't want to be forced to search through the empty spaces that some smart guys put just because they can.
[/quote]

well at least i don't abuse the PL's anymore ;)

• 5 months later...