Thank You

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

Z and Peace arrived here today, on a small vacation.

I just received the most beautiful surprise, a big book made with messages sent by many of you, screenshots of chat on different occasions, quotes even from people that don't know they are in this 'book', all glued nicely together with love and care.

Its ..just...i don't know how to say,,,i LOVE IT. THank you so much to all of you that put a word or a sketch in it.

Also Shadowseeker (he is an engineer) ... how could you knew that mechanical puzzle you CUSTOM BUILD for me will be something i will love so much? I could kill for a shiny solid metal piece that fits well together and makes me think ...and its so damn solid medal, and shiny, and A CUBE, and ..its fits together..and...and.. ^_^ awsome.

Here you can see what i talk about..isn't it just lovely? :D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDf9_A3Z4o

The puzzle SS did , you will see soon. Maybe i can add something more to it, i have some ideas..now that i have this cool toy to play with :D

Hehe, if I am correct, my piece of ''linguistic art'' should give you a chuckle, if only because I wrote it the day before you removed RPC's ^_^, pay no mind to the rest, it's part of my humor. Enjoy the others' gifts and know that you need not thank us, we thank you for making this game :D

[quote name='Metal Bunny' date='31 October 2009 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1257040724' post='46244']Enjoy the others' gifts and know that you need not thank us, we thank you for making this game[/quote]
Hear, hear. My sentiments exactly.

Thanks also to Z for putting it together - marvelous work! - and to Peace and him for being the delivery squad that helped put a smile on Mur's face.

Aye, that is a magnificent book to commemorate a magnificent experience felt by many of us. Thank you Peace and Z for showing Mur such a wonderful compilation of thoughts, feelings, and events. It is a beautiful and well crafted tome that i have no doubt Mur will cherish for many years to come, as I am sure many of us will cherish this game for many years to come. Thank you Z and Peace, Mur and Akasha, and everyone who makes this game enjoyable, so... thank you everyone. ^_^

~Cryxus

i repeat what they said ^_^

and add on, to those who's writing from the submission to my quest "What is MagicDuel?" was used in it, at least you know it was worthwhile to write and put to good use :D (even if that wasnt why i made the quest)

A huge thank you to Z. He put so much time and effort into putting the book together. A great, great idea, goatboy.

To Mur, I think the words I wrote say everything I wanted to say. Thank you so much again for MD.

• 2 weeks later...