For Those That Want To Be Honest...

Grido

If due to the recent changes to the Archers you have more than the appropriate amount of principles, please put your name down here with which principles you gained.

Bare in mind that Mur can remove them anyway, so best you say which ones to lose rather than them being picked for you.

[b][u]List[/u][/b];

Edited by Grido

Well, the principles are listed in the order they are gained, so removing a number of principles from the bottom should do the trick for everyone. Saves checking lists one by one...

They will get removed? I thought they'll count as permanent damage =\

Well, in case they are needed:
Time Principle = 191
Principle of Syntropy = 257
Darkness Principle = 84
Principle of Balance = 275
Principle of Enthropy = 41

Edited by Udgard

[quote name='Grido' date='04 November 2009 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1257353865' post='46600']
If due to the recent changes to the Archers you have more than the appropriate amount of principles, please put your name down here with which principles you gained.

Bare in mind that Mur can remove them anyway, so best you say which ones to lose rather than them being picked for you.

[b][u]List[/u][/b];
[/quote]
I got this:
Principle of Imagination

I gained the following principles, and am now mp 10/4 (as you can see on my profile) . I hope it isn't temporary. :D

Element Principle = 0
Principle of Balance = 0
Principle of Light = 30
Principle of Cyclicity = 131
Principle of Imagination = 30
Principle of Syntropy = 22

I heard there was a bugfix yesterday evening - I got the last 4 principles after that, though still yesterday (at the stat they are; I did not sacrifice). There also seemed to be a buzz in mp3-4 activity in the sparring grounds after I got my last 2 principles from an arranged battle there (I think they may have caught on). I suspect there are a LOT of players with extra principles.

I also lost about 20 charge in Time from testing. ;)

Finally, I would like to mention that it appears when extra principles are gained, they do not rearrange. So it is easy to see which ones someone gained - the last ones in the list on their page.

Edited by apophys

Element Principle
Principle of Enthropy
Principle of Syntropy
Principle of Balance
Principle of Cyclicity

I feel that the ones of the people posted here should only be removed if it is cleaned up for everyone (including those who got 7 by being in story during illusion test).

• Root Admin

[quote name='eigger' date='04 November 2009 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1257366078' post='46634']
i lost 20k+ principle i wont be able to get it back?
[/quote]

no, its a test, you didnt have to participate, Your loss

Please only post what extra principles you gained. And nothing else, Thanks

[quote name='Chewett' date='04 November 2009 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1257373922' post='46644']
no, its a test, you didnt have to participate, Your loss

[/quote]

I presume not participating means not playing at all for the duration of the test, because I had managed to successfully remove charge from an idler (haven't tested whether this still works). That's a bit harsh, because the test will supposedly last a while.

Now that I think about it, I have yet to see an instance where draining principles actually increases charge on an existing principle. Charge can be destroyed only, as far as I've seen (this makes sense, because Mur stated in the announcement that this draining is an alternative to a reset of all charges). I personally quite like it, but would prefer a new creature for it, and I think it should do more creature damage. :(

Edited by Chewett

Transposition Principle = 0
Principle of Imagination = 25.02

xx

when edited, i have these total
Transposition Principle = 0
Principle of Imagination = 434.36
Principle of Balance = 19.14
Element Principle = 37.51
Principle of Cyclicity = 5659.69

recieved 1 yesterday, and another, last two today. 5.6k though!! wtf

Edited by Asterdai