Down For Emergency Maintenance. Md Will Be Up Very Soon.

I am Bored

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is going to die if md doesn't come back to life*

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(../../conf/config.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/magicdue/public_html/ui/navigation/ajax.onlineusers.php</b> on line <b>3</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '../../conf/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in <b>/home/magicdue/public_html/ui/navigation/ajax.onlineusers.php</b> on line <b>3</b><br />

Even worse! now md is dying! :D:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

wait.... if md is down... why can i still use teh chat?

Edited by I am Bored

• Root Admin

should be back up.
yes this was related to the random login on the default player and mur.. accounts. I kind of freaked out when i saw someone loged in on Mur :D so i recoded the login in a blink.

If it happens again, like you see live help, default player, Mur.. (two dots), or other strange characters of this kind, or if you login one day on an other account and you have no idea why, let me know asap pls.

The one thing that i don't understand is how this was noticed only now, because that code is over 6month old... so i am kind of unsure what exactly i fixed and if that was indeed the cause, but untill further proof, i have nothing else to fix about this.

perhaps it was a result of some random error in the server, and the code was just slightly changed, because it wrote just slightly the wrong thing.... what's the depth checking set to? or is that only for hard drives.... wait... does the server use flash memory or hd's?because with an hd if the depth checking (i think that's what it's called anyways, and what it does is write the data, then check the correct data was written, i think that's called depth checking anyways) was set to none when the partition was created, then there could have just been an error in the write..... but as i have mine set to extreme, it is unlikely i will lose any data, unless my hd actually crashes..... in which case, i would need a clean room to recover the data.... and i don't have a clean room.... why is it that i can't seem to remember the names of anything currently?.... maybe it's because i am not paying much attention to what i am typing.....

Edited by I am Bored

I am bored..., you must be bored...

but on the other side, isen't it a little bit more than coincident that they happen to get your account mur? I should be checking your account some more often what it does now..., or get some extra codes zo it's impossible to get on your account without actually trying for it ..