Official Md T-Shirts

smartalekrj

You leave the cube - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You enter the cube - you stay in MD and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

What do you do for recreation?
The usual... I fight, run around... the occassional drachorn killing me...

There are tons of movie-quotes out there waiting to be redone =))

Edited by Burns

[quote name='Akasha' date='14 November 2009 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1258215335' post='47444']
I would like a BIIGG coffeee mug and also i think at having slippers ..but with a drachorn form :D (i know that is harder...to get)
[/quote]

I like how you think, Akasha! Only I want a Chewy slippers... :D

[quote name='Grido' date='15 November 2009 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1258323277' post='47578']
"I'm an LHO and proud of it!"

"I might talk to a tree, but i'm not crazy"

"I went to Mt Kelle'tha and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

No others spring to mind :P

There's that thread Sagewoman made ages ago though, which i think has some in
[/quote]

Thank you for mentioning that. I feel vindicated now. I can just see it now. {fade to a catalog in the near future)Coffee mugs, bumper stickers, key chains, t-shirts and Dare I say it? Haynes Underware with MD Logo's! ROFL

I want something else (and I am very very tempted to get it done by Christmas time). So...something like the MD dragon Mur has as logo on the right side of a black T-shirt (the dragon should be gold of course) then my decalogue written next to it.Then on the back, again, written with gold the address of the site.
Just because I want a personalized MD T-shirt.

Oh...a nasty one would be to put my avatar, my tag and my description on a T-shirt :D

Edited by dst

I'd like one of each of these please ^^

"I went to Mt Kelle'tha and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

What's a Mur?

Roleplaying: It's what I do.

Arrows confuse me.

Get lost! (in the Labyrinth)

(on the front a list of the 10 principles with check boxes)
(on the back)Choose Wisely.

And similar to dst, a t-shirt with the dragon logo as on the main page but without her decalogue :D

Omg! I just realized that the pic Mur posted shows a guy killing a clown! WHY? But WHY? You clown haters and killers!!!

Also...I have an idea: mugs with GG drachs and mugs with Winds. You can have the second one after you break the first :unsure:. Or you cannot have the second if you don't have the first :P. And if you have the GG mug and you get the rusty you also get a <insert bonus here> which can be a cookie :D

• Root Admin

FIRST ITEM IS READY

http://www.zazzle.com/tamed_reindrach_special_edition_mug-168308933110480520

Available in all sizes
Let me know what you think! (about design, price, everything)

This creature might become available as limited edition creature in shop later, but for now see it as a funny thing not as an actual creature, i'm not sure if i can make it available untill christmas

:D

WARNING:
I have no ideea how these will come out, i never made mugs with bitmap images with them. I made other things and they came out just amazing so i think these will be also nice. I will order a mug now and i can let you know how it looks when it arives, but this might take about 3 weeks, unfortunatly.

As a note on the price, on .com it's $24.90, converts(through google) to £14.85

on .co.uk it's £19.35....
oh that's the 444ml prices btw.

Not sure why that is, unless they(Google/Zazzle) havent updated their currency converter in a while, but think i'll be using the .com if i get it.

So long as the top price is the intended one, i think it's a reasonable price :D

LE: btw, what's that written on the orange..collar?

Edited by Grido

Well I have now linked my bank account to Paypal and am waiting a couple days before I can transfer funds to Paypal.

For the mug I want:
Order Summary
Subtotal: $24.90
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $11.98
Total: $36.88

Think I might wait for a couple t-shirts to be bundled into that shipping cost. Well worth the wait though!