Bug - Battles

Wolfmist

thats because a log in your battle log lasts for only 12 or 24 hours.. so you might have gotten attacked and without viewing that battle log you might have logged off. but when you logged in again after 12 hours or so (not sure of the time) the battle log would be deleted and your battle log shows that you have a new battle log but in truth it was deleted long time back thats why you get that error. its common and nothing to worry about.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='19 November 2009 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1258659978' post='47902']
can you confirm is happening everytime the combat log is empty?
[/quote]

no, for me it happened just that one time, however it happens quite often that the button lights up like a new fighting is going on, and the last fight is repeated if i click it (and this happened to me up to 5-6 times in a row for the same fight)

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='20 November 2009 - 04:46 AM' timestamp='1258659978' post='47902']
can you confirm is happening everytime the combat log is empty?
[/quote]

In my case it happens even if the combat log is not empty. Only in IE, though. Doesn't happen at all in Firefox.

[quote name='dst' date='20 November 2009 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1258735780' post='47969']
Has any of you attacked an mp2 when you got the error? Or the last fight was with an mp2?
[/quote]
nope, for me it happened when i had just logged in after being idle for a few hours

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...