forum moderators and newby help!!

• 1 month later...

being a mod would be very nice but with it comes greater resonsibility

you cant tell ppl what and how to do things but you can tell them ideas of your own

just dont say things like this creature will decimate this guy but if you come against this use this

you need to be subtle

like with someone just starting out

say like maybe to get past the shdes you need a better offense than they have

or why do you do this

do you do enough damage and stuff like that jsut

as you said subtle hints but open interpretation ones aswell

• 1 month later...

Does that fin. stand for finish? Magicduel is a game you can't finish :D Also, a couple of lhos joined the team in early mindpowers (3? and 4). I believe Morgana was pretty new to the game when she became a forum moderator.

If you have a good understanding of the game, you don't necessarily have to play it for long to become more involved ;)

Well if that is the case I would love to help in both parts!!! I'm always on-line and I'm very loyal to the game!! I also have a great understanding of the game and I have helped several newcomers! Actually helping people is one of my favorite parts in the game!! So if you could use my help in one of these areas please let me know because I would like to see Magic Duel continue to grow!!

XD That's what I thought.. makes me wonder why so many want to moderate. There isn't much flaming and rule-breaking that I can see. But then again, two active mods is sort of a limited number even for a small community.

Well, if you need extra help, I wouldn't mind.. it doesn't sound like a whole lot of work that I wouldn't be able to manage. But if you have enough who already want to be a moderator and don't need any assistance, don't mind this.

• 1 month later...