What Browser Do You Use?

phantasm

I am having problems. Foxfire won't let me access the HTML side of editing papers. IE won't let me access the notebook feature, and some of the free credits don't come up with the proper voting window. It seems I can't find a browser that does it all. So what browser(s) do you use for your Magic Duel?

firefox 3.5.latest, some things are a bit slow, but everything works fine for me...
i'm also using opera sometimes, don't do that, half the things fail LOL

OS Win Vista 32-bit

Edited by Burns

I use FF, IE and Opera depending where I am. As Burns says, Opera is a bit...temperamental, the other two are fine except for one issue I have on FF with Flash version 10 on one of my computers - it wont let me move scene without refreshing every single time multiple times.

Z

• Root Admin

[quote name='Burns' date='12 December 2009 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1260631594' post='49696']
i'm also using opera sometimes, don't do that, half the things fail LOL
[/quote]

:D

Now, i only use opera (cept when i use ff for my "scripting's" *cough* bugs *cough*) and iv never really had it "fail"

once in a while you find a bad website that doesnt work, but since there are so many speed, performance, and macroabilty bonuses to opera, Dont use it :P

Edited by Chewett

uh well, since you ask, i use:

1x
amaya
avant
beonex communicator
bobby30
browzar (both black and silver)
flashpeak slimbrowser
flock
google chrome
greenbrowser
hotjava
internet explorer 8
joboffice
katiesoft
kidnet explorer
kidsafe explorer
k-meleon
maxthon2
mosaic
mozilla
neoplanet
netcomplete
netscape 3.5
netscape 7.2
offbyone
opera
phaseout
reisegenial
safari
santa's browser 1.0
seamonkey
sleipnir
spider-man web browser
ubrowser <-- totally useless at browseing
webracer
webwacker
wemedia talking browser
wildcat navigator
wireless companion

and that's all i have installed so far.... have about 100 more installers that i still need to run.....and now that you have reminded me it is time to start running them!

Edited by I am Bored

actually i was wrong in my count, i have 100 files that i still need to either unzip, or run...... i even have a copy of world wide web, and mosaic, although i can't figure out how to run world wide web...... oh and i can prove md is round, proof will be posted in a new topic.