Post Masters Reward

Kyphis the Bard

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel that the initiative shown by both Cutler and Chewett deserves special recognition.

Feel free to leave comments.

Remember, while Muratus has final say he has always listened to the community where he feels it is both justified and necessary.

Lets get these two hard workers a reward!

• Root Admin

No, just no...

I would hardly say it was initive, we both saw the idea and made it. I dont think we deserve a wishpoint for that

Look at Rendrils battle Script, Or Culters puzzles, these deserve rewarding

Edited by Chewett

[quote name='Chewett' date='30 December 2009 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1262178037' post='51440']
No, just no...

I would hardly say it was initive, we both saw the idea and made it. I dont think we deserve a wishpoint for that

Look at Rendrils battle Script, Or Culters puzzles, these deserve rewarding
[/quote]
I agree that they should be rewarded for their work as well, however you are what the topic is about.

I also don't think it merits anything more than an Avatar medal, but I DO think it merits rewarding.

• Root Admin

I agree with a MDscript avatar medal, And i agree that Cutler and Rendril deserve one, but i feel that at least my script deserves any reward, if a little complicated it is only one, and Rendril and Cutler have done much more with MDscript

That is why i have voted no

Edited by Chewett

[quote name='Roland' date='30 December 2009 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1262187657' post='51448']
What about Orlando?
[/quote]

Absolutly true, I helped to:P

well, I voted yes because they worked the idea out this well, and this fast. truly magnicifent, but as he says indeed. we shoulden't get rewarding for doing things for the game,

aawh well, I am saying this right now. but the wish I had was that there would be a certain small post office in the neighbourhood of the GoE where you have a actuall place to see it. but that should only be inplented when it's working as a great succes on the longer run. other wise it would be a waste.

other for this, there are indeed people doing a lot for the game, and to award one is to award all!

[quote name='King Lazarus' date='31 December 2009 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1262206771' post='51465']
The scripting they did is really helpful, but only Mur can decide about these matters.
[/quote]
Yes, a fact I myself pointed out.

[quote name='King Lazarus' date='31 December 2009 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1262206771' post='51465']
No offense, but I see this topic is all about Kyphis' credentials. Nothing more.
[/quote]
Your kidding me, right?

A topic about trying to get someone a reward I feel they deserve is self serving? Riiiiiiiight o.O

I think people like Cutler and Rendril deserve rewards and recognition for all the things they do around the realm, both seen (Astral Planes, Battle viewer) and unseen.
But I have not heard of any rewards. So I am taking the initiative when Chewett and Cutler have done something that I see as usefull.

[b]I voted yes and for medal for Chewett and Cutler. They acted fast and did good.[/b]

[b]As for Orlando[/b]... I am sorry, but I will say a laud [b]no[/b]. You wanted a huge chatbox (if memory servers me correct), the postoffice was my thought in your thread, sorry. (Edited: and here is proof: [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/6084-a-huuuge-md-chatbox/page__p__51219__fromsearch__1&#entry51219"]Klick Here[/url]

Anyhow, I think Chewett and Cutler are the only two that realy deserve an reward here. May it be for making this wish true or for other things that they do/did. (I know just of few but I will believe Kyphis on his words about them). Maybe a simple Special Recognition/Contibution Medal or simila would be in order.

Edited by LadyDawn

• 3 months later...