The Darkness Principle

I meant using time to close the interval between "first" and "after". Then cyclicity multiplies the darkness as well as the opponent's attack, effectively doing nothing (assuming that the darkness is used to counter this attack).

But I now see a hole in my argument. The opponent does not need to cycle your darkness when he cycles his attack. Unless you have Transposition...

maybe I'm thinking too vaguely...

I chose Imagination, Darkness, and Transposition, with the idea that they could be combined into a kind of traveling, assassin like thing. I saw more into it, but it's hard to explain all the ideas that came out of that combination. Like King Manu said, all of the principles form amazing combinations with each other, all it takes is a little bit of creativity to take a bit from this principle and that to form an amazing spell or concept, or what have you. I love the way they were described... I don't think they should be shortened at all, people should read them, as they pose intriguing thought patterns. Though someone mentioned turning them into paragraph form, instead of block, and thats a good idea. They were so detailed... ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible (at least as an mp4 or higher) to include darkness and light in your studies in any meaningful way. Is the magic based on trios of study? By studying dark and light could you get the best of both worlds, or would it be better just to pick one and the other priciples that complement it best?

i'm not sure if this has been fixed or changed, or indeed if i even remember correctly, but i recall a player commenting that they picked darkness then later picked light (or the other way), they found that instead of gaining a new principle in light they reduced the principle amount of darkness

*EDIT* this almost certainly no longer happens considering other players recent post saying they have both principles

• 2 weeks later...

I reastarted my charecter and picked Darkness, Imagination and Entropy principels.

I think that Darkness will give the basic form of the magic to the spell and Imagination and Entropy

principals will give it pure brute force as they both stand for "raw power"(and more) imo...

Without Darkness there cannot be light.

Without Light there cannot be Darkness.

When Light and Darkness meets Shadows form.

So combining The Principle of Light with the Principle of Darkness you would probably get a bonus to Shadow:) What kind of interesting things can be spawned from Light, Darkness and the power of your Imagination....