Why Do I Have Such A Bad Reputation?

aaront222

Many of the less respectable things I do I probably don't even realize I am doing. I am sorry.
2 things I can think of
-spamming (perpetual release of energy through the form of excessive talking)
-bad spelling/grammar (part of MY role)

I do not at all see how this is spam.

I do not mean forum reputation I mean in-game MD reputation.

Edited by aaront222

If it were all spam, you'd be under mod-preview most probably :rolleyes:

Thing is, even without bad spelling and grammar, most of the things you say are pointless, stupid, not thought to an end, or any combination of the above. That's how you earn negative reputation, not by typos and spelling issues... even though people will probably give you rep for that, too, if they miss a point you actually _could_ have some time because it's illegible...

I mean, what do think what reputation is there for? marking spam? spam gets deleted, that's what we have mods for xD

For what I know most people only know me by reputation...... bad spelling and spam.
I can actually be a very good person. (just ask Ledah and redeneck XD)(or Tara)
It depends on my energy level at the the time.
I can RP in a variety of ways.

As for spam..

aaront, since you brought this up, I'll say it clear:

We don't like it if there's spam on the forums, and several of your topics were on the verge of getting you a warn level. Since you tried to apologize now and this topic does make some sense, this one is fine..but the majority of your topics aren't, especially as you put them into the wrong category, not offtopic, but instead general stuff for example.

So, the next offtopic posts/topics will get a warn level, and according to how many of these you get there will be mod preview.

S

• Root Admin

Bad spelling and grammar will for the most part not get you bad rep, Unless it it totally non-understandable (otherise my rep would be bad as well)

the posts you make, are the the most part, rubbish. Next time you make a post, think, is this adding to the topic.

[quote name='aaront222' date='30 January 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1264856757' post='53617']
I can actually be a very good person. (just ask Ledah and redeneck XD)(or Tara)
[/quote]

Ledah is a kid who doesn't know too much and is the "rebel" kind of person.
Redneck...I personally don't value his opinion at all.
Tara...hmmm...let's just say that she sees good things in everyone so unfortunatley for me it doesn't work.

Try finding someone reliable when you ask us to check your...credentials.

LE:Ok, Ledah, I must specify: it doesn't matter to me :P too much but if it makes you feel better I value yours more then I value some of the other player's :P

Edited by dst

• Root Admin

Again, we misunderstood you.

Your ingame reputation is easily explained.

I have never spoke with you, but i have seen what you do, You spam peoples PL's with rubbish, So my opinion of you is that you are a stupid spammer,

Want to fix this? stop posting stupid PL comments and remove as many as you can.

• Root Admin

[quote name='aaront222' date='01 February 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1265022824' post='53677']
So my in game reputation can be restored by unspamming..............Time to invent unspamming!(uh oh! that likely means logical RP)
[/quote]

as grido said, it wont restore your reputation, just not make it worse

To restore it you will need to do something good...

• 2 months later...