Md Not Working For Me

Master

It's been more than 24 hours since i can't play MD! I login and the loading goes so slow that yestarday, from a 12 hours nightmare of trying to play i was able to upgrade one creature and send 1 Message in 12 HOURS !!!!!

Can somebody give me some pointers ? WHat can i do to fix this?
I already reisntalled browser, changed browswer. restart everything , nothing seems to work! The page starts loading and it gets to a point where it loads so slow i can't do ANYTHING ! Yes, i have a bad connection but everything else works ! MD Is the only thing that doesn't.

So can anybody post here NEW things i could do to make MD work again ?!?!

But i was hoping for some interenet/browsing/ solutions! Not file management ! There is a realtion between those but this is not the case !!!!!!

I already told you everything else works for me except MD ! That means this is not an issue of file management !

Try different browsers, or a differnt version of the one you currently have.
Did you recenetly install any new software (perhaps new flash plugin or anti-virus?) try remove it and see if it changes anything.
Clear your cache/history (the cache uis sometiems kept even after a re-install)

[quote name='Rendril' date='08 February 2010 - 09:17 AM' timestamp='1265613429' post='54062']
Try different browsers, or a differnt version of the one you currently have.
Did you recenetly install any new software (perhaps new flash plugin or anti-virus?) try remove it and see if it changes anything.
Clear your cache/history (the cache uis sometiems kept even after a re-install)
[/quote]

I already said I've tried different browser, I've tried different versions of FF as well. Cleared cache, cookies, history, W/E, nothing works !
No, i haven't installed any new programs ! :)

either your home/office connection is having problem to reach md server, or your ISP is doing upgrading (most of the time, nothing really upgraded in the end, just like to get us pissed at them from time to time), if that so, call your isp and cuss them a bit to work faster :)

Yes, it might be ISP problems, last night interenet was down for about 40 minutes due to this kind of upgrades.

But i can access the MD server, i even get loaded a few images and parts of pages but then it goes very VERY VERY slow. So the ISP does offer connection between me and MD, but how come it is SLOW ? I mean, if i contact the ISP, what could i possibly tell them ? Because the connection exists. Why would the ISP limit the badwidth between the users and one game server like MD ?

[quote name='Master' date='08 February 2010 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1265627242' post='54074']
Well, how do you explain MD starting to cause problems NOW, without me getting any new addons? And yes, i Did REisnstall adobe flash player just now, with no luck :):(
[/quote]

Maybe you need to update your flash player? :P
the images in MD is supported by flash player..could be the problem:)

Actually, elochai suggested updating, not reinstalling flash.

About ISP problems, it is possible that one of the lines from your place to the location of MD's server is somehow damaged, and thus they are running with only what's left, thus the bandwith, shared between so many subscribers, became small. I also experienced something like this with international connections sometimes, yours might be a case of a more small scale problem.

New thing to try: to pinpoint whether it is a connection or a hardware/software problem, you could try plugging your internet line to another computer and run MD from there. If problem persists, it's a connection problem, if not, it's something wrong with your computer.

Thanks for the tip Udgy. I have now tried with another machine and it acts the same way. That means it is a connection problem !

Also i have noticed this: During the loading time of MD page, there are severeals connections made to other sites other than MD. Like google.com and trafic.ro ( this is for traffic measurement and ratings of MD accessed by poeple )

It seems that when i click the STOP loading button. Md starts loading again, up to a point where again is needed that connection of an exteranl link!

So it seems not only my problem is of connection type but also not with MD directly! It is with another external link used by MD.
So how could i fix this ? Is there anyway to disable access to that external link in such a way so that everything else from MD loads normally ???
Or is the script made in such a way to prevent loading of MD before accessing succesfully that external link ?!?!

EDIT:
Here are some examples of errors from the FF Error console:

Error: Permission denied for <http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net> to call method Location.toString on <http://magicduel.invisionzone.com>.

Error: pagecontent_ifrm.document is undefined
Source File: http://magicduel.com/layout.php
Line: 1508

Edited by Master

Actually... when I think of it sometimes it works slow for me, but I'm always able to connect to MD. Sometimes it shows it's loading but nothing happens, so I close the page and when I reopen MD in a new tab it's fine. I really don't know what could be causing this...
Are you using a home router? I have one and there are a lot of problems like connection reset, disconnecting sometimes, etc.

This topic can be closed NOW ! I am home now and as always at home everything works SUPER-FAST , altough it can be still used to provide a solution for people that run into the same trouble i did with the other ISP !