The Temple

Kamisha

If you have ever been to the temple hall it is time to take a second look and stay tuned. In the eastern lands the is a location as follows.:

Territory: Lands Of The East
Coord: 7_templehall_1.

It used to be a lot easier to get there but things are getting difficult as to enter the temple from the entrance takes a grand total of 200 AP 100AP to walk up what is a seemingly small staircase and another 100AP to open what seems like well oiled though heavy double doors. Obviously something is going to change and the community members that have entered say the same.

It seems like alot of AP to get into a location with no clickables and nothing to interact with and find a boarder. This is why I am posting this.

At approximately 00:00 server time mur logged in and posted this as a announcement:

[2010-02-09 00:09:50 - Alpha 9]
During Torch Competition you can get very useful additional actionpoints by using the free credits links. Thats very convenient. Even if just clicking the links is enough to get you that actionpoint (and other bonuses), its not always enough for MD. Some of those links require you to enter a confirmation code or to click a voting button. Your votes help MD a lot, and since they are free and its not that hard to actualy vote, please do so and don't just click the links without voting. MD has a much lower rating on topsites that require a verification code and its realy a pitty to send them traffic without actualy getting something in return that will benefit our community. It only shows that other players from other games care more about their game than we do, and they actualy vote not just click links. Comments are also important, good, or bad, just not rubbish. I own some of the places you vote so i get to aprove and see your comments sometimes. Better don't write at all than to copy/paste text you find on the site or just repeat indefenetly same comment. Nobody cares a game is "cool cool cool", show some creativity, it helps a lot.
Thank you, a lot.

What most people dont know is there was a large trail showing mur earthier leaving or entering the eastern lands. Usually I like to see developments and some of his new toys (usable items) in action. I was almost there untill I hit the wall or the AP drainer as I will likely call it. So I had to wait but once I entered as the last person there I found it is worth the wait. However there are no changes as of yet I do have evidence of change to come.

The chat below shows a plan in the future of this location and likely is going to be one of the newer installments. The chat follows:

[i]Aerrin[/i]: Yup, it says this is my fifth visit here now. It was so much easier to enter this door yesterday, and the day before. I wonder what changed. The view is the same, nothing clickable still.
[i]Famfrit Flamel[/i]: Worth it!
[i]Famfrit Flamel[/i]: Im heading to the forums for a little till the regen hits. I'll check in from time to time if you want to talk.
[i]Aerrin[/i]: Haha, I can't imagine why this was worth it to you. Is anything clickable for you? XD
[i]Famfrit Flamel[/i]: Worth it for me to say I've been here. That is all.
[i]Aerrin[/i]: Ah, well, I think I've explored every area I can without breaking through mazes. Chances are, whatever is supposed to be here isn't here yet. Probably should look again later.
[i]Famfrit Flamel[/i]: Probably, but I think there was something here at one time.
[i]Aerrin[/i]: I guess that's possible too. XD Do you see anything different than I do?
[i]Famfrit Flamel[/i]: Nope. Nothing clickable for me. Just a bunch of pillars and a blank wall.
[i]Aerrin[/i]: Well, I might as well leave here then. Very boring place. Not worth the extra 99 ap to enter. >.>
[i]Aerrin[/i]: Until we meet again.
[i]Famfrit Flamel[/i]: Meh. Peace man.
[b]: Muratus del Mur leaves his coat on the floor and places a small cube in front of him
[i]Muratus del Mur[/i]: Lets see if i can do this... i can't stand borders :D[/b]

So that's why I'm posting this I want to see what you might think will happen in this area.

Nah i dont think it is a spoiler.
it is an observation of an even and passed to others

Well what might be happining
i have had many an idea about the temple and what is
futher within.

Last time when the doors open i seen Mur looking for his keys
so this is what could be a new area opening or a new expermint :D
a puzzel we all i am sure will have fun trying to figure out

[quote name='Orlando Gardiner' date='09 February 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1265740439' post='54164']
Did he just said : places a small cube in front of him

Intresting:)
[/quote]

Ya the cube has been the source of mystery though I do have a theory and this supports it. At the beginning of the story there is the wooden box. Small as it might be it turns out that you can fit in it. You likely see where I am going with this. I believe that inside this box exists the entire MD universe. If you have ever seen Futurerama the episode considering the machine that can create alternate universes contained inside boxes you know what I am talking about.

I just hope that mur takes good care of that box and doesn't feel inclined to shake it... too much :P .

[quote name='Kamisha' date='09 February 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1265777216' post='54203']
Ya the cube has been the source of mystery though I do have a theory and this supports it. At the beginning of the story there is the wooden box. Small as it might be it turns out that you can fit in it. You likely see where I am going with this. I believe that inside this box exists the entire MD universe. If you have ever seen Futurerama the episode considering the machine that can create alternate universes contained inside boxes you know what I am talking about.

I just hope that mur takes good care of that box and doesn't feel inclined to shake it... too much :P .
[/quote]

Omfg. I am watching that episode as I read this. O.o

Anyways, I am expecting some grands things for the Lands.

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='09 February 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1265777575' post='54204']
Omfg. I am watching that episode as I read this. O.o

Anyways, I am expecting some grands things for the Lands.
[/quote]

wow creepy man :D

I have a few journal entries in my Book of Dreams that I would like to share:
[b]
Journal entry # 5-9-39a[/b]

This morning when I awoke I noticed a strange presence in the temple. It feels like prana, but lighter in a way. This is only my second day of being in ritual here, but I am not perturbed considering the other oddities I have observed here. There is a peculiar behavior of light that dances within these venerable walls of breathtaking architecture - crafted by none less than the elite of such profession. I am honored for the clerical inter-alliance cooperation with the Savelites for providing such an opportunity to offer my mind, body, and soul to the Goddess of the Moon here.

I observed the following:

[i]: Muratus del Mur leaves his coat on the floor and places a small cube in front of him
Muratus del Mur: Lets see if i can do this... i can't stand borders :D[/i]

Though I have remained respite from the sun within these walls, my servant has told me that when he delivers food and water it now takes the effort of two hundred steps just to walk up the handful of them leading up and into the temple. The words of Mur are resonant within me... How I long for to travel to the other side [i]where there are no borders[/i].

[b]Journal entry # 5-9-39b[/b]

My servant Dimian tells me of what he has heard from his travel here:

The following words at wind's game:
[i]: Muratus del Mur looks behind trying to spot unwanted followers[/i]

This one at plains of liberty: : [i]Muratus del Mur picks a small rock and places it in his pocket | Muratus del Mur: That should do it ...
[/i]
Then, at the foundation: : [i]Muratus del Mur murmurs some words and draws a line on the ground just between the two pillars | Muratus del Mur: No need to get out at this time.. its safer for you ..go back[/i]

In checkers hall: :[i] Muratus del Mur leaves a rock under the chair | Muratus del Mur: Forget! | Muratus del Mur leaves in a hurry[/i]

[b]Journal entry # 5-9-40a[/b]

I came back into this world during my ritual at the GoE. My head hurts and my creatures have been bruised from the journey, but I shall return to conclude my service at the Temple in the East.
[b]
Journal entry # 5-9-41a[/b]

Again it happened! I returned to the temple, and resumed my ritual. It happened just as the Source was flowing through me... and I came back to what some call 'the present' outside the Lighthouse in Golemus. (And there were not even any falling houses or glittery red shoes to boot!)

[Edit: Mods, not sure if this thread belongs here or in the Tribunal section of the forum]

Edited by Phantom Orchid

My ritual has concluded at the temple in the Tribunal lands. Dimian says to me that he overheard Mur there just as we were making preparations to leave.

---------------------

Muratus del Mur: i cant seem to be able to stay alone in one place regardless of actionpoint cost of the entrance
: Muratus del Mur sits down in the middle of thw hall
Muratus del Mur: so i have 4 ... an other 4 , then the two that master the two ..where is it ...hmmm
Muratus del Mur: maybe its not here....
Muratus del Mur: takes the cube and looks at it with a searching look ...
: Muratus del Mur takes the cube and looks at it with a searching look ...
Muratus del Mur: where are you...
: Muratus del Mur puts the cube back in his pocked
Muratus del Mur: i have 4, then an other 4, the two match, something is missing....damn...its not here...
Muratus del Mur: i have to keep searching

[quote name='Phantom Orchid' date='10 February 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1265842650' post='54248']
I have a few journal entries in my Book of Dreams that I would like to share:
[b]
Journal entry # 5-9-39a[/b]

This morning when I awoke I noticed a strange presence in the temple. It feels like prana, but lighter in a way. This is only my second day of being in ritual here, but I am not perturbed considering the other oddities I have observed here. There is a peculiar behavior of light that dances within these venerable walls of breathtaking architecture - crafted by none less than the elite of such profession. I am honored for the clerical inter-alliance cooperation with the Savelites for providing such an opportunity to offer my mind, body, and soul to the Goddess of the Moon here.

I observed the following:

[i]: Muratus del Mur leaves his coat on the floor and places a small cube in front of him
Muratus del Mur: Lets see if i can do this... i can't stand borders :)[/i]

Though I have remained respite from the sun within these walls, my servant has told me that when he delivers food and water it now takes the effort of two hundred steps just to walk up the handful of them leading up and into the temple. The words of Mur are resonant within me... How I long for to travel to the other side [i]where there are no borders[/i].

[b]Journal entry # 5-9-39b[/b]

My servant Dimian tells me of what he has heard from his travel here:

The following words at wind's game:
[i]: Muratus del Mur looks behind trying to spot unwanted followers[/i]

This one at plains of liberty: : [i]Muratus del Mur picks a small rock and places it in his pocket | Muratus del Mur: That should do it ...
[/i]
Then, at the foundation: : [i]Muratus del Mur murmurs some words and draws a line on the ground just between the two pillars | Muratus del Mur: No need to get out at this time.. its safer for you ..go back[/i]

In checkers hall: :[i] Muratus del Mur leaves a rock under the chair | Muratus del Mur: Forget! | Muratus del Mur leaves in a hurry[/i]

[b]Journal entry # 5-9-40a[/b]

I came back into this world during my ritual at the GoE. My head hurts and my creatures have been bruised from the journey, but I shall return to conclude my service at the Temple in the East.
[b]
Journal entry # 5-9-41a[/b]

Again it happened! I returned to the temple, and resumed my ritual. It happened just as the Source was flowing through me... and I came back to what some call 'the present' outside the Lighthouse in Golemus. (And there were not even any falling houses or glittery red shoes to boot!)

[Edit: Mods, not sure if this thread belongs here or in the Tribunal section of the forum]
[/quote]

Yes I noted that though when looking through it it seems to have some important facts that support it. If you have noticed that mur usually likes to pick up rocks when he is thinking about things such as the usable items one week before he announced them publicly I saw a few posts of him picking up rocks.

It's a trend yet I understandably people are going to dismiss this as a trivial thing. I dont really care about my balance anyway.

The rock under the chair still puzzles me although considering he does have the key to the sun room up the stairs it may have a small significance to that though I don't understand its total story if any. Some of these things maybe actually placed in order to delay people from finding the temple and besides mur enjoys toying with what is going to happen in the MD world next.

The line in the sand finally I believe is important. I think it may be a domain with earthier shades as a new training system or a new place to get creatures now that I think it out in my head.Of course everything I say is a theory based on observation and on pure guessing in alot of the cases. Thats all I can make out at this point. If any changes are going to take place it will be a while yet considering that there are still some other factors to take place. I mean there was supposed to be a chapter three too the story and we now have a totally new coding going on with usable items. There is just too much going on to make a decisive answer.