Hidden Exit Bug

SageWoman

If I am not mistaken, when Mur placed that spell in the Wishshop there was an issue about it because back then the hidden exit was also a clickable. Someone was gathering a list of those who had the spell so changes would be made, either on those who got the spell or at the exit itself. Shadowseeker and Cryxus were the ones making the list, if I remember right. Now, I do not know if the spell is still able to be used but it could be because of that.

[quote name='Udgard' date='18 February 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1266558213' post='54732']
AFAIK, the one on the shop was the back entrance access (key_variable), I believe the spell mentioned is a different on (castable one).
[/quote]

I did not get this in the WP Shop. The first Festival is where Mur gave me the spell as a Gift that I asked for. I have Open-Lore and Close_Lore (this one I have never used ever).
Like I said previously, anyone with me can enter after I cast the spell. I am the only one who can't enter. Would it be because of the symbols of Astricks in my name?

I don't have to enter names when I use the spell. I just do the spell and the chimes go off and the gold dust appears *coughs* and then the path usually lights up to be clicked on. I have used the F5 key and it does not help.

I hope this clears things up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...