Random Giving Spree!

awiiya

you know, most of you hardly qualify as "RANDOM giving spree" :P

the idea is to give something that is important to you away, just to give it to someone that has no meaning to you

not to sponsor your friends :D

edit: to clear it up, it isn't a personal attack or anything, I'm simply saying my observations, no offense to anyone :D (people tend to see all sorts of motives in my thoughts >.>)
your gifts are cool too, but just not according to the idea of this topic. your topic should be called "friend gifting" :)) there... now it sounds better

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

Gave Macnia a Silver Coin, saw him logged in at the GGG and i remembered his st***dity that caused me lots of experience losses

i still hate you though LOL

Edit:

@ Amoran
i would say something good if someone would also do good things, just like the GOLDEN RULE.

and thank you :D

Edited by nadrolski

[quote name='nadrolski' date='24 February 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1267060294' post='55150']
Gave Macnia a Silver Coin, saw him logged in at the GGG and i remembered his st***dity that caused me lots of experience losses

i still hate you though LOL
[/quote]

I'll give you a dollar if you say something nice to someone.. Well, I don't have a dollar.. but you can have a cookie.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='25 February 2010 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1267105720' post='55201']
I gave Mur a gold coin because he said he didn't have one before this topic was made. Does this count?
[/quote]

Haha, I was totally there :))

I gave a bird egg to Atlas but I didn't have this on my mind at the time so it's not like they are obligated to pass something on.

Ledah gave BFH lightning an Angien who gave me 2 silver for the Angien.
(Basically me selling Ledah's Angien)

I will give the next person I see who aknowledges my existence ingame an Unholy Preist (one which was never traded).

Grido got an Unholy Preist.
Never traded!

Edited by aaront222

the same CTC (havent taken the UP, i already have 6) is placed for all to see in a Clicky, there is no password, it is plain to see

i set it up so i can see who views the page, so i can check who gets it

LE: Pazur has activated the clickable, and has sent me a forum PM saying he got it :)

Edited by Grido

Thank you Grido. That was my first rare critter ^^

I don't have any special critters (that I didn't just get 5 mins ago) or items, so I'll give the first person that stops by me 1 code for the GoE. If you already have the one I give you, then I'll give you a different one.

I won't be in the maze or a story activated location. Just an ordinary place.

If I don't immediately respond just poke me

Update: I was at Fortune's Well. Amoran K Kol was the first to walk by and received a code

Edited by Pazur