This I Got A Few Times Today

ladytwin

I believe it has something to do with the DNA experiment or the new AL thingy. I experienced the same issue several time. Refresh again or if it doesn't work, just log out and then log in.

Edited by dst

Uhhh not sure if I should do this, but I'm going to hijack this thread.

I got this just now. along with others at the Sparring Grounds...

Error: SyntaxError
Err description: undefined
Err number: undefined
Err message: illegal character

Ajax response:

���ϪF�?��&���G@�{��((
�+�|1��0
��}��Ow�i�ͽ��Ո!q3�r����Ż4�}� Ux�U2�� �$@ -���,�/>D�O[%A�k�÷�|��QAҟ�����3�@��^GE ��°��#
=�\��{�2�KȮUzy��_@h��i�"�"���Ѿ�9������]��V<���"
��`%��&�0���1�+޺U����c�o6y�C��ѱL�G�߾UJ��R��������
����f���؏��mI��xo�5
�{�9�\�3���s�S�;#���
����W�$���#�C*;{�g�<���=�j��r�N�M@xJ*�U�r��4ƽd�-�o �ɝJ�'��K�e��N|���������,"�~�'!���9��X�ʰ������c�l�<��0�QN���K�9�
2�[|�2�����M�gP���:��<���C��*N�6{2���Bm؏��[�� 3�aiRu3\՞!�#�4����>�6&�\vn����I�=�pn�uJ���j&�G"c�̒|��S��P L�s�>R3��̕S�3��yOI�>��zX
+/��}�S&��z#�g2:"fdX:y����5�4I�ӡ����yN��1Hv)�&��z::�V��m�<ꍎ2qI/,jc�s�4d�?,-k8����d{K����fF�K�aL�S2�j�����W^Nz��&�Bc�>��0&0I��aiK]~sॵ#ޚk�";ŢJ�m��E��0r ����ԛ�Vm��>�puᇴ��"J�qⳋO,���d'h��!���[}lϯ������ҠӦ2&�{�݆{]��<Zx�$��0���טwC��g*���_���{��
Q2�i���2I��.�$�k��^���Q��>����T��m�_X��(���r�b���@�kEyN9�z[s�p�N��k�@pș;b�Aj� ���:�ݬ���F��6�l��GA�'���O��k, ��.�D��ը�0` ��FA�� ��4�����~&�L�y��Ѯ@����'�Po�^M|�`2�u`s<��vL��U��n͋�-��ʧqrۑ�g����X>'n�?(~�1�pk����(Z�3�^��G=fp�,�t��8X�iF��Ҙ\|��.�G�-e�Qb �ltO�*8�C�� T���n��,��{S&�xA$�@?��ukd��{c������bSmm�6X�Pj�0��s.�0�]35&<���X�Qj��m�7�ޣM��M�u���3�Fj�rX�l�k{Xh��P�Q���,��5|f6L5��}��>�ÎF�ә�7�q���/f\�:�> �?w瞪�dA�>r`7�f��X�r��wQs,�[6��h_/L鈒�3D����E�b�n�Π�/��v��YD��j]0
���zRW�����j�����t�R"?�~���]�fjRa���^[�ᪧ�Gn�4�����)�J����΁kq��Tq���>���C�U�����Rq2�W��"���Ԥ�t���ҼN��&0�hQ��%z8�(����ꅸ���$&��h��礖���먃ܒ[�R���=:x�V-

Edited by Yoshi

[quote name='ladytwin' date='27 February 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1267300656' post='55420']
hi cant explain what happend but afther hitting f5 i got this page a few times to day
[/quote]

I got that when I logged in at the time of the AL input page. Refreshing fixed it. (running latest firefox)

Maybe it happened for you at the AL display page that came up recently?

Edited by apophys

• 2 months later...