Edit Mdscript Pages No Longer Works

cutler121

Something changed in the last few hours. Now when I try to edit any of my clickables I get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.rpcqdocwrite.php on line 19

it looks like magicdue is spelled incorrectly above which might have happened when Mur had the server problems earlier today.

Hopefully this can be fixed easily, as it is no clickables can be updated.

Cutler

It's due to the update from last night, MD was upgraded to the newest php which removed some functions, most noteably: the one that parses mds ^_^

Fortuantely, it seems existing scripts run fine with the issue is only on editing.

[quote name='cutler121' date='28 March 2010 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1269793796' post='57051']
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/magicdue/public_html/dlg/dlg.rpcqdocwrite.php on line 19

it looks like magicdue is spelled incorrectly above which might have happened when Mur had the server problems earlier today.
[/quote]

It is usual for a domain to be organised server-side in a directory starting with the first 8 letters of the domain (I think it is a UNIX thing), nothing to worry about.