Multi-Avy Use Cost

Fyrd Argentus

Current rules, if you have multi-avy's, it costs you credits to switch back and forth (like changing clothes, or showing moods). Thus, this is discouraged and people will not spring for very many avys.

Alternative to consider - switching two avys between the vault and the one displayed is free - would need a cost structure to pay for such avys ONCE. With free use of avys from your collection, people would be encouraged to develop an avy "collection".

Current option spreads around a limited number of avys available. Alternative may ultimately get more dollars into MD treasury, and be more fun.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

The cost there is to discourage switching between avys for the reason that the avy us your personality captured. You see my avy to the left here that's me and I defines who I am. Avys can be changed in order to allow players to fix a mistake or find a personification of them self that is more current. If people where allowed to change there avy as often as they choose fit it is no longer a definition of self but preference at the moment.
Avys are used to be legend builders.
Example1: Everybody can see Z by his goat avy.
Example2: Everybody knows Kalazadad by his fat baby avy.
Example3: Everybody knows jester by his bowing avy.
ect.

• Root Admin

Avies are payed with 3 credits when a user sends them to shop, but they cost 1 to use it. That credit will be recovered only after repeated changes and most avies never get changed. Compare it to the use of a temporary powerup, is that still much for a "face lift"? All prices in the shop are the same and will remain so. Some things recover for other things. I believe in the case of avatars they recover for themselves. In time the ugly avatars get changed the most times so they gather the most profit, profit to compensate for the avatars that are beautiful but get never changed. I also don't like to see players changing avatars all the time, imagine the mess if avatars get shifted between players constantly (if they were free). Avatar=personality=role. Paying 1 credit shows some effort on your side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maybe you could have the ability (cost one credit) to show Aura's or glows. The same Avy having a colour attributed. it could appear red for example to show personality or mood, and take heat to activat via item or orbs, this would go in study for personaility changes and could be recored.
it would be a nice idea, if someone could figure a nice way to use it

Edited by Asterdai

How having an a system. This system will include all the avy's of a certain set that look alike, just with differnt clothes and such. Of course we need someone to include avy's that looks a like into a group. the certain someone would possibly be Mur. but since He doesnt have the time to look through everything, to check wheter they are alike, this might be something hard to do.

Every Avatar included to the group system, is free to change. Its like a avatar emo/clothes pack.
All else out of the system, cost credits to change.
When changed to a differnt avy, the system is lost.