Mya Celestia Is Dead!

Tarquinus

[quote name='Clock Master' date='11 June 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1276295063' post='61695']
I thought chaos and anarchy is what you wanted. I still had spells to cast if my own teammate didnt killed me <_<
[/quote]
Blame Mr. Bunny's overwhelming awesomeness for not realizing who was on his own team

Act 3 is underway as you'll remember at the end of Act 2 Mya's side had valiantly taken victory at the door of the temple in the east and Mya was the last one standing in the final hours and so She has seen fit to pass down judgment upon the hand behind the dagger that was Ivorak...

Pamplemousse, Keith Moon, and...for some odd reason Atlas have been placed in confinement within Loreroot. We hope to perhaps get some information out of them as to their motives behind their attack...stay tunned. :)

Edited by Darigan

[quote name='Clock Master' date='14 June 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1276504735' post='61863']
Who will be doing the interrogation?
[/quote]

i volunteer to be present as a somewhat neutral observer, to make sure no human rights get violated, or at least that it's consensual and on both sides (and i can bring my own nightshade as truth serum if required :))

[quote name='Totenkopf' date='14 June 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1276508622' post='61868']
i volunteer to be present as a somewhat neutral observer, to make sure no human rights get violated, or at least that it's consensual and on both sides (and i can bring my own nightshade as truth serum if required :))
[/quote]
As an interrogation, it has no real need of being consensual, just humane.

Yes, we were released after serving one night and one day in confinement. All three of us (Atlas, Keith Moon and myself) offered to fulfill our end of the bargain and serve our full sentence, as a matter of honor and as a gesture of goodwill. We were told we were too much of a headache. (Pity, I hadn't even started with the pots and pans yet.) I also made myself available for questioning but I was denied, citing too much double talk.

We have made every gesture to be transparent and cooperative.

I will answer some questions here, as another step towards uncovering the mystery.

I gave the orders to Ivorak to murder Mya Celestia, he worked under my hand, and my hand alone.

I had been plotting for some time, giving some of you clues along the way. I waited for the wedding night to give the order and Ivorak worked with deathly swiftness.

I believe I have already spelled out my reasons, all you need to do is look at other parts of this topic. As for Mya's blood, the blood of an innocent, it shall be used in the future. (Although, I have been informed that her blood loses its properties after a few days, but that is not an issue for what I have planned for it.)

I had every intention of serving my full sentence and was looking forward to some kind of interesting interrogation, torture, etc to get information from me. However, Loreroot was very hospitable and accommodating; we were not mistreated.

Most of you who know me, know that I avoid and detest the forum, so if there are further questions on this in-game matter, well, find me in-game.

Actually all blood becomes useless after a few days at most. Unless of course you happen to have the means to store it, but even then the shelf life is limited to about a month I think.
As for your being let out. It seems you were to be released, then no, you were to serve your sentence. I think you would have to concede that there was more than a little confusion about what was actually the situation.