[quote name='argos' date='19 June 2010 - 10:12 AM' timestamp='1276960348' post='62258']
hi :) you remind me of me, except i only left for a year :P oh and be careful of the mods, I'm sure they'll consider this whole topic spamming... oh and in case they happen to read this, PLZ PLZ PLZ dnt negative rep me :P
[/quote]

[color="#006400"]Nope as this is my first time joining the forum. This is my hello topic and its posted in the forum for hellos and goodbyes and leaves. Haha. Yeah. When i was 18 I didn't have the patience for the frustration stage and just now came back now that I have more patience.

Mya: Thank you! I look forward to talking to you as well. ^^

Lepus: Hey!! -Hugs tightly.-[/color]

[quote]I don't think there was a forum back then[/quote]the forums came first, so there was one :)

Welcome back though, may you stick around a while and get to know the place again, if you ever need any help feel free to send me a message

• Root Admin

[quote name='VertuHonagan' date='19 June 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1276946711' post='62242']
[color="#006400"]Hello everyone. I'm Vertu Honagan in game and I am finaly back to play after almost a 3 year absence. I don't think there was a forum back then so I just joined the forums today and thought I'd leave a nice little hello to you all. :P[/color]
[/quote]

as grido said, there were forums before the game, and i can personally assure you of that :)

Welcome back, i like to see oldies coming back to MD