Multiple Window Screen

Shnappie

Hi everyone.

I wanted to ask if more people have the same issue as i have.

I just got me a fresh new version of Windows 7 64 bit (windows experience above 6.5) and if i run around in the MD scenery now,
I trigger the Multiple Window screen now (mostly moving from The Aramory to the MB Gates)

I tried using Internet explorer 8 32 bit, Mozilla FireFox 3.6.6 and Google Chrome.

I also did a speedtest on speedtest.net from to Bucharest which gave me a ping of 48 and up/download above 1Mb/s.

If anyone has similar problems please post them in here, also if anyone has a possible solution feel free to tell

Regards

Shnappie

Were you getting this while moving on the earlier version of window? I think this might be caused by moving to fast from one screen to the next before everything is done loading...though I could be wrong

Uhmm...first:the server is not in Bucharest (oh...how I wish it were).
Second: this is a pretty common issue. To put it in a trivial form: you're too fast for the server :))
It receives the requests in a way that it thinks there are multiple pages opened so it triggers the safety measure.
Unfortunately there is no sure cure for it. But you can try to clog your internet connection.

Edited by dst
Too many emots

My experience is that the multi-window screen is happening more and more often. It is happening in places it didn't used to, like ritual selection window, hitting the "charge!" button, etc. Watching the task bar it looks like there are about three phases that the loading goes through, saying "done", then one more thing, then "done" etc.

As the complexity of the windows increases, they will take longer to load, and this problem will occur more.

The ultimate solution is to rearrange the code sequence so that the LAST thing to load is what enables us to click on the window. Clicks that happen prior to the "all clear" signal should be ignored, not trigger safeties.

• 1 year later...