Suggestion For Avatar Gallery

[quote name='dragonrider7' date='02 August 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1280713094' post='64946']
Hi,

I personally feel that browsing through the avatar list to be made free, so that the player can browse and get his fav avatar. He doesnt have to waste his credit. For a free credit person like me, a single credit is very important. Can it be made a scrollable page?

-dragonrider
[/quote]
It used to be that the avatar list showed the most recent avatars (gold avatars first if you had access), however mur changed it to the current method so that all avatars would have a chance to be purchased, without changing the amount of credits spent on avatars.

If you want to be able to get an avatar you really want, then you do have the option to trade other players for avatars they have obtained, or simply make your own avatar to either use or sell for credits. It can be hard to learn how to get avatars accpeted, but once you understand the system, you can get a lot of credits quickly. However, you do need a scanner to do that :D

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='02 August 2010 - 07:33 AM' timestamp='1280714612' post='64948']

or simply make your own avatar to either use or sell for credits. It can be hard to learn how to get avatars accpeted, but once you understand the system, you can get a lot of credits quickly. However, you do need a scanner to do that :P
[/quote]
This is where I am coming about. I already have abt 25 avys sold to the shop, but I recently unlocked my level 0 avatar and I want to find some of my avatars so that I can use it. I dont really get the idea that "all avatars to be purchased once", its the player's choice right? (may be this could be the reason that pulls back playerd from purchasing avys) .

Anyways custom avatar creation had helped me in improving my drawing skills, will try and put more.

and [b]I DO HAVE A SCANNER AND ALSO A PEN TABLET :P:P:P [/b]

-rider

Edited by dragonrider7

[quote name='dragonrider7' date='02 August 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1280763000' post='64965']
This is where I am coming about. I already have abt 25 avys sold to the shop, but I recently unlocked my level 0 avatar and I want to find some of my avatars so that I can use it. I dont really get the idea that "all avatars to be purchased once", its the player's choice right? (may be this could be the reason that pulls back playerd from purchasing avys) .

Anyways custom avatar creation had helped me in improving my drawing skills, will try and put more.

and [b]I DO HAVE A SCANNER AND ALSO A PEN TABLET ;):P:P [/b]

-rider
[/quote]

I love this guy! Full support to the topic, specially since it comes from both personal drive and experience. Stay mild towards the ignorant, hone your style and praise your gift. Peace!

i mean again

you need to use one button to see more avis ahem "Shuffle a new selection of avatars 1$" then you can see 16 and again
"Shuffle a new selection of avatars (1$)" to unlock 24
no get one avi and see 16 return and pick other to see 24

because you already can do the thing that you write :unsure:

I support anything that lets us see more avys. I'm not spending credits on a new random selection, but I might buy something I see on impulse. We used to see a parade march by. Now I'm beginning to resent the few ugly ones I see over and over when I go back. So I stop going back.

You got to get us interested again if you want us spending credits on this.

[quote name='Manda' date='12 August 2010 - 07:19 AM' timestamp='1281577781' post='65849']
Maybe expand the galery with the credits, I mean if you use one credit, you will be allowed to see first 8 (all can see 8) then 16 avis, then 24 :D
[/quote]
Hey I dont think that is possible, I have already spent 2$ for expansion, but at a time I can see only 8, and if i dont like those avatars.... I am loosing my credits and I dont see an option to goback to the already unlocked avys or am I blind??........anyways I am not as wealthy as you are he he!!. But I still think that gallery should be made free to view.

[quote name='Fyrd Argentus' date='12 August 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1281618084' post='65920']
You got to get us interested again if you want us spending credits on this.
[/quote]

I do support Fyrd, because if one wants to change the current avatar, there should be better avatars in the shop, its part of marketing :) and people should be allowed to browse through.
-rider

Edited by dragonrider7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote]you need to use one button to see more avis ahem "Shuffle a new selection of avatars 1$" then you can see 16 and again
"Shuffle a new selection of avatars (1$)" to unlock 24
no get one avi and see 16 return and pick other to see 24[/quote]

I like this idea

Well, here's my opinion on this... Since the bar for approving avatars has gone higher... (still not high enough if you ask me... and I am the guy who submits some of the worst work out there... sorry lol :( I try my best) And since the selection is shuffled to show at least 2 avy's (I think) from the older generation... the only thing that is the problem here is the repetition...

Maybe instead of a random list of avy's every time, maybe a random list per character and then you could go trough the whole thing without seeing the same avatar twice.