Wha is through the gate of ages?

Shai'tan - Great Dark

• 6 months later...

I dont have any idea what might be through the gate, but i think i might know how one will eventually be able to get through. Theres a set of armor, one peice of each area, on the cliff, called like sun god armor. Maybe you have to have all of it equiped to be able to pass through, because the gate thinks that you are a god : )

Winds game? Are you talking about one of the gazeebo puzzles in the MDA lands?

None of the puzzles there are currently implemented in the game, although you can still solve the Broken Pattern Gazeebo puzzle: that was a puzzle some were able to solve during a contest for prizes like a Drachorn or extra vp/vit. The aim was to make all the pieces golden. However, part of the purpose of the puzzle was to evaluate how hard it was and the different ways people are likely to use to solve it; a similar puzzle will be implemented in the game later, so it's not a bad idea to try it out yourself. Once again, use a pencil or paper (or word document) and begin recording patterns.

Winds game? Are you talking about one of the gazeebo puzzles in the MDA lands?

No. I'm not taking about the gazeeebo puzzels in MDA. I,m taking about the the place to the right of the mandrid bell gates(out side) you get a place called the winds game.

No. I'm not taking about the gazeeebo puzzels in MDA. I,m taking about the the place to the right of the mandrid bell gates(out side) you get a place called the winds game.

I don't remember a clickable brick there.. Hum, maybe it was in testing a while ago? In any case, it's not a puzzle that everyone is supposed to solve like the beserker way one.

A lot of stuff in Magicduel still has to be implemented; it's in alpha stage.

hehe i asked about that when it was there :)

it will come back when it's implemented properly, i believe it will give a short cut(saves AP) in/out of Marinds Bell, but there will be some sort of riddle to solve to enable it

conjecture, not nessecerily true

There was a brick, but after a while, loads of newbies were asking about it, and since it wasn't implemented it, mur removed it's clickability. :)

Speaking of clickable items that don't do anything, there are several books like that in a room at the library.

I don't remember a clickable brick there.. Hum, maybe it was in testing a while ago? In any case, it's not a puzzle that everyone is supposed to solve like the beserker way one.

A lot of stuff in Magicduel still has to be implemented; it's in alpha stage.

Speaking of the berserker puzzle... I solved it about a week ago and then it started doing something like I had found something and then all of a sudden I got what I think was an error message and it said it was empty...

I would have reported right away but unfortunately got interupted in the RW and was unable to capture it in any detail.

Is this a known problem? Or maybe not a problem at all???

I remember the last time I did the Berserker Puzzle I got an error message when I solved it, but I don't remember exactly what it was. I had to redo it, but it wasn't too much trouble.

Try clicking on it again.. what happens? If a message pops up, put it in spoiler tags if you're going to post it here. If it's still the puzzle, you have to resolve it.

• 2 months later...