A Shade Outside Necrovion

Sharpwind

I was walking outside the gates of necrovion when I suddenly encountered a shade I was startled and attacked it then It disappeared
How did the shade came out of necrovion ? can anyone make something of this ?

(The name was Arc mattarox or something like that, it was mp2 and it had a tag shade also I can't find the attack log for this battle. Is this a bug ?)

Edited by Sharpwind

I have no idea why, but it happened before when people attacked the aramors on GG. If it was intentional, I'd say it is so that people learn to think before they act, but I assume it was/is a bug.
What kind of a greeting is attacking anyway?

Well, I would say that it was simply out of reaction to seeing a shade.

In the storymode, you attacked various shades to get by, if you remember. I do believe that the shades are given bad reputation by it, and therefore, and thought to be 'extinguishable' creatures that are 'bad.' I know that when I was first starting, that I thought that.

:c

erg, i hate incorrect rumours circulating so;

right, the bug was from attacking bots (who happened to be MP2), the bug is now fixed

if you attack one of the bots and win against them you will not see them again (i dont know how this affects player controlled bots like Ark)

but it is perfectly fine and bug-free to attack the bots now

[quote name='Kafuuka' date='10 August 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1281459520' post='65624']
I have no idea why, but it happened before when people attacked the aramors on GG. If it was intentional, I'd say it is so that people learn to think before they act, but I assume it was/is a bug.
What kind of a greeting is attacking anyway?
[/quote]

Sharpwind's background involves his hometown being destroyed by undead creatures so I'm guessing he does not like those sort of creatures
so I believe a greeting is out of the question

(I'm getting the feeling you are quite annoyed, but I did not know it was you nor have I something against you and
I still don't get why I should not attack it)

In any case a tag shadeslayer would be nice :P

"if you attack one of the bots and win against them you will not see them again (i dont know how this affects player controlled bots like Ark)"

Well, I attacked some mp2 at GG, some of them disappear, but I saw some of them again and attacked again. I sure it was the same that I attacked before because I wrote on their logs. It's a bug?

• Root Admin

[quote name='Novato' date='10 August 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1281467073' post='65645']
"if you attack one of the bots and win against them you will not see them again (i dont know how this affects player controlled bots like Ark)"

Well, I attacked some mp2 at GG, some of them disappear, but I saw some of them again and attacked again. I sure it was the same that I attacked before because I wrote on their logs. It's a bug?
[/quote]

no, its because stupid people attack them, then mur needs them so has to make them healed and appeared again.