Wts/wtt Cretures

baiano

[quote name='No one' date='11 August 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1281523667' post='65749']
are you sure ? maxed water at 35 days ?

[i]16- Water daimon maxed age 35-no tokens[/i]
[/quote]

sorry, you are right ...now its fixed thx^^

After analyse some deals, i decided to wait until the end of month to trade something and wait for others deals...thz for all

Edited by baiano

[quote name='death ray' date='11 August 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1281571327' post='65846']
16 silver for#9 BP
[/quote]

Edited by baiano

After analyse some deals, i decided to wait until the end of month to trade something and wait for others deals...thx for all

Edited by baiano

[quote name='Chewett' date='12 August 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1281637160' post='65953']
do you still only want creatures?
[/quote]

I really prefer cretures ...but if you have a good deal with coins maybe could be.......

Edited by baiano

[quote name='baiano' date='12 August 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1281634439' post='65946']
After analyse some deals, i decided to wait until the end of month to trade something and wait for others deals...thx for all
[/quote]
not sure im going to be that willing to wait.
well...since you posted this 8/10/2010 i'll wait three more days(8/15/2010)for youre final discission.

Baiano, eu tenho uma sugestão a fazer, se voce observar o market, tem vários rusty a venda, mas eles não querem suas criaturas, e sim coins, aqui você tem criaturas, e algumas pessoas dispostas a pagar algumas coins, talvez você possa analisar a possibilidade de vender suas criaturas, por coins por mais dificil que seja e tentar comprar um rusty depois.

(resume: try sell your creatures and later bid for a rusty)

[s]#7-Angien - 10 silver[/s] sry give up for too long w8

Edited by Throm McLeod

• Root Admin

Throm above Post Translated:

Baiano, I have a suggestion to make, if you look at the market, has several rusty sale, but they do not want your creatures, but coins, here you have creatures, and some people willing to pay a few coins, maybe you can analyze the possibility of selling its creatures for coins for more difficult it is and try to buy a rusty after.

My Offers:

#1 - 5 silver
#2 - 6 silver
#3 - 4 silver
#6 - 12 silver
#8 - 5 silver