Feb Vs. The Mp5 Giants

nadrolski

[quote name='SubZero' date='11 August 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1281554678' post='65822']
i think dst got whooped :unsure:-_- she just dont want to admit it
[/quote]
Yes Subzeroo, I don't want to admit it. I am one of those hypocrites that play MD and say one thing but believe/do another.

i try not to mean this offensively, but you are the reason I feel like i failed the GGG. As I have stated in the past, and of course had issues with Feb personally in the past. A true grinder who abuses the system that is meant to be helpful to up and coming MP5, and then brags about being able to beat others. Had you become an MP5 in an appropriate time I assure you your accomplishments would have been taken alot more to heart.

Instead you are yet another example of people who think its an "accomplishment" to be MP3 for 400 days and have maxed angiens. Bravo for showing how some people are truly deforming the early MP classes into elitist who hide from other elitist.

Thank you

Agrees with phantasm.

That is nothing to be proud of. A big fish in a small pond?

Everyone can be broken by anyone.

But to force oneself in mp3 when one has the stats and crits of a mp5..... just proves that one does not fully understand the MP system.

This thread has proven the sad state of some players who cannot understand the beauty of the MD system.

I believe its time for some re-education for some players.

:unsure:

Isn't he already capped out anyways?

It would be funny to see the reaction if he did get several mil exp, and if he is going to be so proud I'm almost sure it will happen sooner or later..

But on the other hand, right now this is just proof that the combat system works better again..before I have no doubt he would have stood no chance.

[quote name='Epic' date='21 August 2010 - 02:06 PM @ MDP']Epic: - Dark Archer receives 156703 energy burn (luck: double effect) (attacking creature consumes 26119 Ve and remains with 9333 Ve) creature DIES!
Epic: thats wat u did to me[/quote]

used on an mp3 with 9 days.
According to Epic, he got 100.000 xp in this one fight. Obviously, not for his creatures.

[apart from that, YAY, i learned how to use quote-syntax xD]

Edited by Burns

• 4 weeks later...
;)
This is the [u][b]second[/b][/u] topic made by nad just so that he may try and make himself look big and strong, when he is nothing but a small child that can only use 1-2 types of rituals. In my eyes you are pathetic, both as a character and in fighting skills.
Why are these topics allowed? If someone were to create two seperate posts the mods would then combine them, usually, so why is one person allowed to create multiple, gloating, topics that is of no use to [u][b]anyone[/b][/u]? It is a waste of forum space. :mad: Edited by Sasha Lilias

• Root Admin

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1284816281' post='68634']
;)
This is the [u][b]second[/b][/u] topic made by nad just so that he may try and make himself look big and strong, when he is nothing but a small child that can only use 1-2 types of rituals. In my eyes you are pathetic, both as a character and in fighting skills.
Why are these topics allowed? If someone were to create two seperate posts the mods would then combine them, usually, so why is one person allowed to create multiple, gloating, topics that is of no use to [u][b]anyone[/b][/u]? It is a waste of forum space. :mad:
[/quote]

No, this is the FIRST post, please do not revive topics and make yourself look foolish.

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1284819592' post='68643']
Uh... look at the time stamp for the first post in each topic, Sasha...

This one is the [b]12th[/b] of August, the one you linked to is the [b]27th[/b]

Chewett is right >.>
[/quote]

If you speak about the [u][b]date[/b][/u] then yes. Im speaking about how many I have seen. Either way it does not matter, the fact still stands that he is spamming the forum space and should be stopped.

• Root Admin

If you wish to complain, then perhaps you should talk to me or another mod? I dont read your forum status updates complaining that these havent been removed.

Is two posts about something spam? personally i find spam to be more than just two posts, and since they are so sporadic, i hardly feel they are spam.

Also if you looked you can see how much backsplash nad has got from these topics, i highly doubt another one will pop up, unless nad really wants to decimate his reputation fully.