Access To Oak Tower Interior Not Working

Totenkopf

I've recently (during the last BHC) bought in the Wish Shop the Access to Oak Tower Interior - it wasn't working at the time, but I assumed it was due to the BHC, however it's still not working even now and the WP is gone (ID 160620)

[quote name='Kafuuka' timestamp='1283808007' post='67898']
Is it supposed not to work during heads? If it is, I can see how the code could have gone wrong, which is nice if you need to fix stuff.
[/quote]

I think during regular heads contest it's not supposed to be working, but during BHC, at one point the next day after i used the wish, three of the top players were frolicking in there and i was prancing around outside, reduced to throwing rocks at the windows :D

[quote name='Rendril' timestamp='1283852740' post='67934']
What message did you get after buying the wish?
[/quote]

i don't really remember what message i received (if at all), so it definitely wasn't an error or somesuch. I remember I had 2 WP, one I spent on mirror rit (which worked fine) and one on this - the wish disappeared from the list, my wp was gone, and i saw in the list in its stead at least one new one related to accessing other areas.

[quote name='adiomino' timestamp='1284091987' post='68147']
mayyyybe its not working because of your browser :P i know that the gazebo of equilibrium portals don't work for me on IE. but they work on google chrome
[/quote]

just tried with IE and Chrome, cleared cache/cookies etc. and still to no avail

[quote name='Rendril' timestamp='1284626470' post='68493']
What error message do you get when trying to enter? Or does the tower not even highlight?

Also are you sure it was during the BHC and not the torch contest?
[/quote]

it does not even highlight. it was definitely during BHC, as i got it especially for idle-ing in there :D
yesterday or the day before i got the MB accesses pack (the 2 wp thingie) and it works just fine.

• 3 months later...

guess a bump here won't hurt, this is still not working :(

[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_F7PZ_1Ghzm8/S3g4vMc12MI/AAAAAAAAA7Y/3Hs8QNWhYDA/Advice-Rick-BUMP-BECAUSE-IM-NEVER-GONNA-GIVE-YOU-UP.jpg[/img]

Edited by Totenkopf

• 1 year later...