Martyr Tree Loses Too Much Ve

Fyrd Argentus

Fyrd Argentus's Crabapple Tree does protect to multirandom creature(s) of Fyrd Argentus and:
- Protection effect: 1170
- Magnolia Tree will be protected by Crabapple Tree with 1170 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 1170 vitality and remains with 5256 vitality
- The Landlord will be protected by Crabapple Tree with 1170 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 1170 vitality and remains with 4256 vitality
- Imperial Aramor will be protected by Crabapple Tree with 1170 defence for next 2 rounds, but caster looses 1170 vitality and remains with 856 vitality

****** So 5256 minus 1170 is what....4256?
****** So 4256 minus 1170 is what.... 856?

i'd lie if i said i was 100% certain, because i have no target to test on right now, but i think that the 'and remains with' goes for the protected, not the protecting creature.
I'll edit once i find a matching target to test on^^

confirmed, the remaining VE comes from the creatures that were protected, not the creature that protected... it's just written a little confusing ;)

Edited by Burns

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Fyrd Argentus' timestamp='1286113708' post='69559']
So if you're right Burns, the bug is that it is checking the wrong creature. You should get status on the ve that changed - i.e., the caster.
[/quote]

There is no bug there, there is just too less information (is it said : for your own sake).
Anyway, say thank you for that much info as it is as 2 months ago the damage to itself was missing too.

In time, the logs will be more comprehensible, but unfortunately there will be too much information.

• 1 year later...