Seigheart

As I was wandering through the Lands of the East, I noticed all the locations had a travel use of 81 Ap.

Naturally, I wanted to know WHY 81? And not 77, or 62.

So, I googled the number 81. And I found the results fascinating. :)

[quote]Number 18 or 81 represent the combined energy of Saturday & Sunday. It is a compound number made of two digits. 1 is associated with Sun, Sunday and zodiac sign of Leo. 8 represents planet Saturn, Saturday and zodiac sign of Capricorn.

When 18 or 81 are further reduced to single digit number, we get number 9. Number 9 is known as the number of finality. It is associated with planet Mars, Tuesday and zodiac sign of Aries. In astrology, Sagittarius is the 9th sign in the zodiac. In numerology, 9 is the number that keeps things in motion.

Over-all picture of an individual or an entity is developed through Rising sign/Ascendant, Sun sign, Birth Number, Compound Number and Single Digit Number.

In Judeo-Christian traditions, the Rising Sign/Ascendant of Jesus is Leo. The Sun sign of Jesus is Capricorn. In numerology, this combination is also known as 18 or 81. 18 or 81 are known as very sacred numbers.

In some case studies, we find a tug of war between 1 & 8, Leo & Capricorn and Sun & Saturn. Examples are:
• Relationship between former Chief of Army Staff & former President of Pakistan, Zia-ul-Haq [Leo Sun sign] and founder of Pakistan Peoples Party, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto [Capricorn Sun sign].

• Relationship between former Chief of Army Staff & former President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf [Leo Sun sign] and former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Shareef [Capricorn Sun sign].

• Relationship between former Chief of Army Staff & former President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf [Leo Sun sign] and Afghan President, Hamid Karzai [Capricorn Sun sign].

Individuals or entities having birth number 18 are advised to maintain harmony within them. Number 18 has the ability to achieve the highest goals. They are simply amazing in achieving their goals. If they settled their inner disputes, they can maintain harmony between their inner lion and inner goat. After some practice, both inner lion and inner goat shall achieve the ability to drink water from the same pond by living at peace with each other. There shall no longer be a tug of war between 1 & 8 and between inner lion and inner goat. They shall live at peace with each other in complete harmony.
[/quote]

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' timestamp='1291479100' post='74371']
You just freaked me out...quite a lot with that. Thanks (thats not sarcasm by the way lol).

Z
[/quote]

This number is going to drive some of us insane... It seems it has done so to some already...

I shall continue my research into this number, and hopefully add more to this thread.

• Root Admin

and yet ... you will find just a fragment of it, because to understand the numerology used in tribunals (land is not yet configured fully), you will have to first understand the other lands. Only then tribunal will complete its meaning.

there are no other flavors suitable for tribunal other than gray-black/seven or eighty.one

but how could you possibly understand the clues in TB when you have no idea about the ones left years in front of you.

• Root Admin

Now check this out. First of all my reasons to put 81 are different than the ones you discovered. They are based on four fold balance symbolistic and the current land balance. I said 7 is the number i searched for, yet 8.1 (not eightyone) was the one i considered suitable, as 77 or any other number actually has a different symbolic meaning.

I did a small google search myself now, i was curious about the 7, that for me was so obvious but i didnt used it at all, yet i considered it the same thing with the ones i used

81 is a heptagonal number. A heptagonal number is a number that represents a heptagon (7-sides)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heptagonal_number

my really hord-core research question , is how can a 4-fold, completed by whatever tribunal is (i cant say yet), result in a 7 related symbolistic? So far there is no 7 related meaning in the realm, nor do i intend one, but this time i know ..one will result.

Pythagorean triples
Integer right triangles with nearly equal legs, derived from the Pell numbers.

If a right triangle has integer side lengths a, b, c (necessarily satisfying the Pythagorean theorem a2+b2=c2), then (a,b,c) is known as a Pythagorean triple. As Martin (1875) describes, the Pell numbers can be used to form Pythagorean triples in which a and b are one unit apart, corresponding to right triangles that are nearly isosceles. Each such triple has the form

(2P_{n}P_{n+1}, P_{n+1}^2 - P_{n}^2, P_{n+1}^2 + P_{n}^2=P_{2n+1}).

The sequence of Pythagorean triples formed in this way is

(4,3,5), (20,21,29), (120,119,169), (696,697,985), ....

This is how we make square houses and figure rafter for custom roofs. Interesting the relation between the theory and the Pell numbers. Perhaps there is a relation to the build of the land, as the same with the squaring of a house? Or I may be way off with the assumption.

*edited to elaborate* By that I mean perhaps two of the sides, the 4 fold along with N, can create the 7 related symbolistic. One side, with an unkown side slightly longer, creates the 7 side. Which in theory could be worked as 4fold*sq + N*sq= 7symbolic*sq

Edited by phantasm

Just to elaborate...I'm not freaked out because 81 is in MD and the tribunal, and the folding balance holds no majesty for me - which is no offense to Mur he should already know my likely thoughts on that by now. My response was due to a personal issue where a friend of mine recently went to see a witch in Rome who told her certain things which this particular thread miraculously has linked directly into.

On a more on topic basis...before I get dstized or chewed up etc....81 is also related to the 9x9 magic square and it is a self-cancelling number, you might call it the quark of the numeric system.

Z

• 3 months later...

I too wanted to know about 81 ap to get to the East. Numerology, aside. I have taken a different approach that is very obvious. It keeps those not worthy out. Most would turn back after suffering the huge ap loss. Those who are persistent and are patient as Saints....or not...are the ones truly worthy to cross her threshhold.

[quote name='Windy' timestamp='1299461340' post='80301']
I too wanted to know about 81 ap to get to the East. Numerology, aside. I have taken a different approach that is very obvious. It keeps those not worthy out. Most would turn back after suffering the huge ap loss. Those who are persistent and are patient as Saints....or not...are the ones truly worthy to cross her threshhold.
[/quote]

I was actually thinknig along these same lines, with a bit of pondering in relation to having 9 AP leftover (at MP3) after each step. Since personally, I rather enjoy Nines as a thrice three, and all the odd numerological connotations that three has. While it seems Mur enjoys 4-fold symmetry from what I've read of his musings, I lean more towards the three-balances in life, so having odd-digits to me is much more balanced than two digits, in my philosophical cosmology.

81 fit nicely into that framework as nine nines, and meshed well with having 90 AP to start with in this game. More specific details I can't quite put into words without filling the page with text, so I'll stop here. :)

[quote name='Maebius' timestamp='1299514399' post='80315']
I was actually thinknig along these same lines, with a bit of pondering in relation to having 9 AP leftover (at MP3) after each step. Since personally, I rather enjoy Nines as a thrice three, and all the odd numerological connotations that three has. While it seems Mur enjoys 4-fold symmetry from what I've read of his musings, I lean more towards the three-balances in life, so having odd-digits to me is much more balanced than two digits, in my philosophical cosmology.

81 fit nicely into that framework as nine nines, and meshed well with having 90 AP to start with in this game. More specific details I can't quite put into words without filling the page with text, so I'll stop here. :)
[/quote]

Math makes my head hurt....Ow!