The Core Of Necrovion's Beliefs And Values.

Rasiel

[center][b]What you do you think the core of Necrovion's beliefs and values are?[/b][/center]

What you have to do is write a paper, a sentence, a paragraph,or however long you want it to be and send it to me answering What you do you think the core of Necrovion's beliefs and values are? As long as i am able to understand it the paper can be at any length you want.

You will have [b]2 weeks[/b] to hand in your paper before they will be judged.

Start time:
Server time: Dec 05 07:04:00
~ Day: 338 Year: 5 ~

End time:
Dec 19 7:05:00
~ Day: 352 Year: 5 ~

The reward will be as follows:

Depending on how many people participate,
1-5 people, there will be 1 winner and they will get 1 WP.
6-10 people, there will be 2 winners and they will each get 1 WP.
11 people, and and up there will be 3 winners and they will each get 1 WP.

Rules:
No Necrovion rebels can participate in this quest as it is a Necrovion quest.

One entry per person.

If you have any questions or concerns PM me on here or in game.

Also a special thanks to Assira for helping me come up with this quest! Thank you!

Edited by Rasiel

[quote name='Aysun' timestamp='1291526637' post='74438']
Necrovion rebels are still citizens of the Land, therefore you cannot discriminate.

As a side note, as you are even younger than me in the land, I hope you are not the one judging the submissions.
[/quote]

I am not discriminating, it is one of the rules set by Jester.

Edited by Rasiel

[quote name='Aysun' timestamp='1291526637' post='74438']
Necrovion rebels are still citizens of the Land, therefore you cannot discriminate.

As a side note, as you are even younger than me in the land, I hope you are not the one judging the submissions.
[/quote]

She is not discriminating, I am. I am the one that made the rule that Necrovion rebels cannot make quests or receive the codes to make a quest of their own. If you wish to rebel against me, you will not be receiving my assistance.

Aysun, complaining about my policies on a player's first quest page is highly disrespectful. Find another topic to do so.

Edited by Jester
Aysun's post

[quote name='Rasiel' timestamp='1291531607' post='74456']
According to me, i hope you do not think me ignorant just because i am young.

If there is a tie Jester will judge the two papers.
[/quote]

It is your quest, so it is your right to judge. Thank you for the answers.

• Root Admin

Each quest maker can do his own quest and decide how to give his rewards, or decide whom not to let to participate. This sort of permission is thought to support questers in trusting their own judgement and not be afraid of reactions or complains.(side note: However this kind of rule is not to allow quest makers to abuse and trade or transfer rewards under false pretext of a quest.)

Because your quest involves later implications of what people will consider as necrovion core concepts, i can not allow you to risk spreading possibly false information. I don't mean you have a false view on these concepts, i mean i have no clue what your view is at all.

Therefore you are entitled to limit your participants as you wish but i can not allow you to decide in a public way what necrovion core concepts are without a backup check by me or jester (representing necrovion official)

Your options are (one of the following):
- discuss your opinion with jester before naming a winner, to be sure that the selected view on necrovion concepts is not containing false information
- discuss your final options with me , i wont have time to check all of them, but i can tell you if what you selected is right or wrong
- discuss with me or jester your view on nc concepts so your view is accurate.
- rename quest to be about what YOUR view is, disclaiming from rewarding a generaly correct opinion.