Life or Death?

Sasha Lilias

What do you think?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Root Admin

One item stops an entire quest? I wish you wouldnt be so rash mcvite, it does vex me. Shame, it was looking an interesting quest to participate in.

And just so you dont have to pm mcvite, she is blaming me for stopping her quest. So you can send the hatemail my way, everyone else does.

Chewett I would appreciate if you didn't spam my topics :) I have not blamed you at all. I would appreciate it also if you would delete your post.

Would a Mod please delete chewetts post, I have his permission for another to do so.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

Sasha - I don't know where to put this because there are by my reckoning a good number of boards about this quest already.

I haven't the faintest idea of what it is you are trying to do with this quest, and I don't intend to find out, because from what I can see you are asking others to decide your fate, something I staunchly oppose. Accept what comes to you, but don't go asking death to come knocking on your door.

In any case, I'm exhausted of all the boards clogging up the forums. Could you PLEASE consolidate the boards, and then get your act together and organize this? I'm probably not the only one totally befuddled by it. It's more convoluted than a drunken Mur post.

Awi

[center][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]Final Stage[/color][/size][/center]

[color="#8B0000"][size="4"]In this stage anyone may join, there are none of the previous teams.

There will be only two winners and only two rewards in this stage! The rewards shall be;

For 1st place: A Wishpoint

For 2nd place: A Legendary players Avi, very low ID (95)

To join please come and see me at the GoC, from there I will tell you more about this stage.[/size][/color]

[color="#4169E1"][size="5"][u]Teams[/u][/size][/color]
[color="#9932CC"]
[log=Team 1:]
Adiomino
Brulant
Blade Faryn[/log][/color]

[color="#00FF00"][Log=Team 2:]
Azull
Arcane Wanderer
Xrieg
Samon
Aelis
The Warrior[/log][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][log=Team 3:]
Sunfire
Tipu[/log][/color]

Edited by Sasha Lilias

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1298663576' post='79617']
[center][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]Final Stage[/color][/size][/center]

[color="#8B0000"][size="4"]In this stage anyone may join, there are none of the previous teams.

There will be only two winners and only two rewards in this stage! The rewards shall be;

For 1st place: A Wishpoint

For 2nd place: A Legendary players Avi, very low ID (95)

To join please come and see me at the GoC, from there I will tell you more about this stage.[/size][/color]

[color="#4169E1"][size="5"][u]Teams[/u][/size][/color]
[color="#9932CC"]
[log=Team 1:]
Adiomino
Brulant
Blade Faryn[/log][/color]

[color="#00FF00"][Log=Team 2:]
Azull
Arcane Wanderer
Xrieg
Samon
Aelis
The Warrior[/log][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][log=Team 3:]
Sunfire
Tipu[/log][/color]
[/quote]

could you perhaps send me a bit more information on this?

[quote name='keida' timestamp='1298834822' post='79689']
could you perhaps send me a bit more information on this?
[/quote]

I assume you're talking about the teams…
If you find her in the Gazebo of Chaos and send her a PM you'll get some more information about the quest.
If she put up the the task of each team before you chose your team then you'd just chose a team that sounds the best to you.
Which, while perfectly acceptable, isn't really the goal of this quest. ^_^
I didn't end up in the team that I would've liked, but I see it as a challenge to adapt to what my task is. This is all about improving my RP for me… :D

• 2 weeks later...