Team Bunny

CrazyMike

I suggest anyone who wants to suggest quests to put it down on paper.

Keep in mind the quest should not be elaborate ones (like WP quest).

Objective is FUN!!!!!

Its a birthday celebration, not a crack your brains fest!

Higher score for FUN!!!!!

Newbies, feel free to do something or suggest something.

Come send me a message at GoS or Maple Road if you need help, or any of the vets in Team Bunny.

Our leader will be asking for ideas later.

Edited by CrazyMike

Yeah, I was going to say that since the other kings opted to join the 'winning' team, I'd join this one. However, if your elite club has closed it's doors, then perhaps I should go to team win? :P

By the way, this is the google add I am seeing right now:

[color="#0000FF"]Dublin Coupons 1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-70% Off Dublin's best! www.Citydeal.ie/Dublin
Pet Insurance Buy Online For A 10% Discount All The Benefits Under One Policy Allianz.ie/Pet
Your Own Virtual Bunny Adopt Your Own Virtual Bunny! Choose From Dozens of Pets - Free www.Guffins.com[/color] <--------------- Is there a hidden meaning there somewhere?

Edited by Firsanthalas

LOL

I just spoke to MB, and the doors are still very much open for anyone who is interested.

Kings, normal citizens are all welcomed.

MB misunderstood there might be other groups involved.

Like Chewett said, the birthday bash is for everyone.

Time to PARTAYYYY!!!!!

Yeah, come and join us; it was a bit late and I wasn't really overlooking the situation entirely. Glad we're in a team huh? :D
Dangit, I keep wanting to send stuff out to all of you, but now I have to go to school, lol.

Anyway, short notice, this team is open for everyone and anyone (except people from the other team), up until the moment we have a case of chronic 'unemployment', which means that if people are just doing nothing, then (while we are not kicking people out), it wouldn't make sense to let people in either.
And since we are just starting, everyone is allowed in :D

[quote name='Metal Bunny' timestamp='1298553638' post='79496']
Yeah, come and join us; it was a bit late and I wasn't really overlooking the situation entirely. Glad we're in a team huh? :D
Dangit, I keep wanting to send stuff out to all of you, but now I have to go to school, lol.

Anyway, short notice, this team is open for everyone and anyone (except people from the other team), up until the moment we have a case of chronic 'unemployment', which means that if people are just doing nothing, then (while we are not kicking people out), it wouldn't make sense to let people in either.
And since we are just starting, everyone is allowed in :D
[/quote]

Hail Team Bunny Wunny! I don't have to wear the ears and tight bodice do I?

[color="#2e8b57"][i]You know what our team has that the other team doesn't have?[/i][/color]

[size="7"][i][color="#2e8b57"][b]AWESOMENESS!!!![/b] :cool::cool::cool::cool:
[size="2"]
oh btw Sage, I'm so gonna get dressed up in a itsy bunny outfit - you should to![/size]
[/color][/i][/size]

Edited by Sharazhad

• Root Admin

The other team has a small forum whereby we can speak and such with ALL members of the team, would you like one? - asking bunny so i want an answer from him, but i think everyone should see what i am suggesting so they may give their opinions to the leader.

It will have normal rules just like any other subforum.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1298576530' post='79532']
The other team has a small forum whereby we can speak and such with ALL members of the team, would you like one? - asking bunny so i want an answer from him, but i think everyone should see what i am suggesting so they may give their opinions to the leader.

[/quote]

I would agree to this.

Also, am starting to ponder a riddle/quest/challenge thing already, and was just going to ask if there was a place we'd be discussing this as a group and/or more privately. :)

edit: I'll wear ears if I need to, as a team uniform, but the corset might not work for me. :))

Edited by Maebius

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1298576530' post='79532']

[/quote]

I actually wanted to do it all via the forum messenger, but then realized that it may have gotten messy and that it has a 20 participant maximum. So yes please :D

*edit*
I'll be in manchester for the weekend, so my response is slightly slower over the weekend. I'll be back on sunday evening, so.. yay.

Edited by Metal Bunny

Okay, since TTL offered he can do it and let CrazyMike help as well, since he has been a great help so far? :D

Forum name: Team Bunny is Awesomeness!
Or something like that.
As for subforums, while I do see the need for spoiler related and extra restricted sub forums, I don't really know how many we'll need and we can always add more later/let the few people manage it between themselves.

Sure thing. My idea so far was that we keep the info to the minimum people needed. So i was thinking that one sub forum should only be restricted to creators and then after contacting with them asign some testers. Or something like that. I guess i will never be famous for trusting people easily :)