No aura Competiton

Burns

For this event, you are allowed to use all creatures that have [color=#FF0000]NO AURAS (=Special Influences). No pray power and no tokens for this event.[/color]

Sign up here until Sunday, 1st of May, with your name and MP-level. Rewards are not yet fixed and will be announced when i know the competition.

Please only sign up if you seriously want to play, and have time to do so in the first week of May. If this doesn't work out again, i'll have to charge an entry fee next time.

Jason V, MP4 (ignore this, he just asked me to keep his name for the competition.)

Edited by Burns

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1303758115' post='83395']
For this event, you are allowed to use all creatures that have [color="#FF0000"]NO AURAS. No pray power and no tokens for this event.[/color]

Sign up here until Sunday, 1st of May, with your name and MP-level. Rewards are not yet fixed and will be announced when i know the competition.

Please only sign up if you seriously want to play, and have time to do so in the first week of May. If this doesn't work out again, i'll have to charge an entry fee next time.
[/quote]

How do people, that have creatures with tokens only, play then? O_o

Initially i wanted to give out combo and spell rules last minute, but that'd obviously be a drawback for the folks with less battle experience.

Up to semi finals, no combo and no spells will be allowed.
In semi finals, combo VE of up to 500 is allowed, and one spell of your choice, which has to be announced before the fight.
In finals, combo of up to 1500 is allowed, and one spell you can secretly cast.

If you go over that combo, you lose by default. If you think that more VE would help you, feel free to build and prepare your rits accordingly. Your opponents might find out about it, that's the risk you run.

No, you may not use influence instead if you can't meet the VE you'd like over normal max by the means of combo.

W8, so NO influence allowed on Any fight ? That means no persona skill allowed.
Creatures with aura and tokens are banned.
That leaves me with 3 creatures to fight and they are not even fighting creatures ..... ah what the heck ..... SING ME IN !!!

Name : MasterB
MP LVL: MP5

Okay, time for a schedule.

MP3 doesn't take place due to lack of sign-ups, sorry Passant.

MP4 is just manned with 3 people, so there's just one price, Clockmaster, my 800k heat grasan.

MP5 has 12 participants, so I'll see if i can get a WishPoint again, else there'll only be a gold/silver price.

To the exact [color="#FF0000"]rules:[/color]
You're not allowed to use any creatures that have [color="#FF0000"]special influences, aka auras, or tokens. Influence[/color] is not allowed, either.
Additionally, [color="#FF0000"]Energy Burns[/color] are not allowed.

Spells and Combo are not allowed in the group fights for MP5, for semi-finals, 500 VE Combo and one spell are allowed, for finals, 1500 Combo VE and one secret spell are allowed.

Concerning spells: The fight must take place while the spell is active. Spells that stop that form happening are not allowed (Attacklock, Invisibility, etc.). A spell that forces your opponent to use creatures other than his own is not allowed. The spell must be announced to the other party in semifinals, and it's necessary to wait until they are ready for for fight. In finals, the fight must take place within 20 seconds after casting the spell (both spells in case both parties want to use one in the same fight). That's enough even for a lame connection, and too little to set a different ritual even with good connection. The re-fight can be done during the duration of the spells, or you can wait for them to wear off to fight without spells, or with different spells. Only one spell of each parts choice may be active at once, though. (It's obviously allowed to have two spells on the same person, as long as one is of their own choice and one of the others.) Choose your spells wisely, there won't be a delay to get the spells of your choice recharged.

Every combat consists of at least two fights, one attacking and one defending. If there's a tie, another combat takes place, until one person manages to win both fights of the combat.

Mhmm... I think that's it.
Also, all combats of MP4 run under the rules of finals.

[u]Starting now until Saturday, 7th, 2000:[/u]

In MP5, we'll have 4 groups. Winners of each group advance to semi finals, winners of semi finals advance to final round. Groups are created by alphabet.

Group A:
apophys - Clockmaster: apophys wins!
apophys - darrydabby: apophys Wins!
Clockmaster - darrydabby:

Group B:
Eon - Evil East: Eon wins!
Eon - Fire Starter: Eon wins!
Evil East - Fire Starter:

Group C:
MasterB - Mithrandil:
MasterB - MRAlyon: MRAlyon wins!
Mithrandil - MRAlyon:

Group D:
Shadowseeker - VonUngernSternberg: Shadowseeker wins!
Shadowseeker - xcerces: Shadowseeker wins!
VonUngernSternberg - xcerces:

[u]Saturday, 7th, 2100, Sparring Grounds:[/u]

apophys - Eon: apophys wins!
MRAlyon - Shadowseeker: Shadowseeker wins!

[u]Sunday, 8th, 2100, Sparring Grounds:[/u]

apophys - Shadowseeker:

and (the whole <.<) MP4 competition:

Jason V - Lone Wolf:
Jason V - TTL:
Lone Wolf - TTL:

Please post the results of your combats in this tread. If somebody cheats and needs to be disqualified, please post a screenshot of it. I'll be around when spells are allowed, don't worry about my ways to handle that ^_^

Good luck, people :D

Edited by Burns

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1304257229' post='83662']

MP3 doesn't take place due to lack of sign-ups, sorry Passant.

[/quote]
Haha, that's because I'mm too weak: they don't want to fight me!
Good luck to all MP4/MP5 who compete!