Halloween Competition

Burns

In this event of the Sparring Ground Championships, only the scariest of all creatures are allowed: Colorful ones!

Only colored creatures may be used, tokens, influence and combo are not allowed.
Of course, in the spirit of halloween, tricks are allowed, so use all the magic you can get your hands on :D

Due to the power certain colored creatures have, i've got to limit rituals a little. You may only use one drachorn or one snowman.

The variety of rituals may be limited, but the magics make up for that.

We'll have the finals during the party time, therefor the sign up ends on 20th. Since we had issues last time, MP6 aren't allowed to participate this time.
As usual, sign up with your MP-level.

Very well, signing time is over, so let's disclose the rules :ph34r:

I've already told you that winning isn't the most important thing. But i think none of you figured that you're heading for a party so far :D

There are several ways to earn some points, and also a bunch of ways to lose some.

[b]Diversity:[/b]
We don't want to end up on a Halloween party with 4 flashes and 3 leagues of justice, so there is a bunch of points for unique costumes.
- [color=#00ff00]+5 per colored unique[/color]: If you have a creature on the field that only appears once at the party, you score 5 points. (different CID=different creature)
- [color=#00ff00]+2 per colored not unique[/color]: If your costume appears twice or more, you still get 2 points.
- [color=#ff0000]-10 per not colored[/color]: If there's a creature in your rit that forgot to dress up, that's -10 for your scoreboard.
[i]Sum of the diversity ranking over this line can't be lower than 0.[/i]
- [color=#ff0000]-30 double drach[/color]: As special rating for diversity, you additionally lose 30 points if you have more than one drach or morph or one of each in your own rit. A morph or drach on the other side doesn't trigger this effect.

[b]Strength:[/b]
We all know how such parties turn out, people drink, people talk trash about each others costume, sooner or later we have a fight at the party. At that time it'd be helpful to be on the winning side of the party, so there's a strength score.
- [color=#00ff00]+20 winning the combat[/color]
- [color=#ff0000]-30 using influence, tokens, or combo[/color]
[i]Sum of the strength ranking over this line can't be lower than -10.[/i]

[b]Magic:[/b]
Everybody loves party magic. So, obviously, there's a ranking for magic, too.
- [color=#00ff00]+50 fighting with altered ritual[/color]: If you dare to go to the party with a ritual you couldn't pick on your own, you get just as much score as if you had the best diversity score possible, plus 20 daring points.
- [color=#00ff00]+3 per spell cast (max 9 points)[/color]: The daring magicians can get a little score boost for fiddling with the party population. Only spells that directly influence combat grant this score, spells that alter the skills don't. (example: no multi, freeze, guardianarmy, mirrorritual would count, weaken, silvertongue, curse would not.)
- [color=#ff0000]-20 for outside help[/color]: A true trickster works with his own magic. If you get somebody else to cast a spell for you, you don't get spell points, but instead a hefty negative rating for hiding behind somebody else's ability.

Every party takes 2 rounds, one attacking and one defending. The winner of the round is the person with the higher score, and each round starts at 0.
The party isn't over until one group wins 2 consecutive rounds, one attacking and one defending.

Very well, now that the rules are edged out, here's the tournament plan. As usual, the first round should be finished within the week, the semi-finals and finals will take place during the official halloween party-time.

MP4 don't have enough people for a first round, so they only fight in the semi-finals.

MP5 has 10 fighters, so there'll be 2 groups of 5, the first two of each group go to the semi-finals.
Please finish the group fights before the halloween party starts on 28th.

[b]Group A:[/b]
Clockmaster - dst:
Clockmaster - Eon: Clockmaster WINS!
Clockmaster - Ivorak: Clockmaster WINS!
Clockmaster - Lone wolf: Clockmaster WINS!
dst - Eon: dst WINS!
dst - Ivorak:
dst - Lone wolf:
Eon - Ivorak: Eon WINS!
Eon - Lone wolf: Lone wolf WINS!
Ivorak - Lone wolf:

[b]Group B:[/b]
MRAlyon - Nimrodel:
MRAlyon - Shadowseeker: Shadowseeker WINS!
MRAlyon - Soothing Sands: MRAlyon WINS!
MRAlyon - Von Ungern: MRAlyon WINS!
Nimrodel - Shadowseeker:
Nimrodel - Soothing Sands:
Nimrodel - Von Ungern:
Shadowseeker - Soothing Sands: Shadowseeker WINS!
Shadowseeker - Von Ungern: Shadowseeker WINS!
Soothing Sands - Von Ungern: Von Ungern WINS!

[b]Semifinals:[/b]
MP4
Passant - Sunfire: Sunfire WINS!
Passant - Tipu: Tipu WINS!
Sunfire - Tipu: Tipu WINS!

MP5
Clockmaster - MRAlyon: Clockmaster WINS!
Shadowseeker - Eon: Shadowseeker WINS!

[b]Finals:[/b]
MP4
Tipu - Sunfire: Sunfire wins a bunch of enchanted stones!

MP5
Clockmaster - Shadowseeker: Clockmaster wins a WP!

And as always, your top concern are the rewards. The MP4 winner will most likely get a heated creature and an enchanted stone, MP5 participation will likely be high enough for a WP. In case i can't reward the winner with a WP anymore, we'll find a different solution.

PS: as usual, post your results here. I'll update the list as often as possible, seeing the big groups we have this time.

Edited by Burns

A spell learned with a stone is your own, and counts as that.
Somebody else's spell is a spell that is used by a different person, like your protector, or whoever else you could possibly find to help you.