Black and White Competition

Burns

Sparring Ground Championships (SGC) proudly presents the Black and White Competition!

In this event, nothing of any color is allowed. This means: [color=#FF0000]No tokens, combat influence/pray power, spells, combo, shop creatures, and other shop features whatsoever[/color].

As added handicap, the defending player MUST tell the attacking player half of the creatures they use, in case of odd numbers rounded up. Which creatures they give away before combat is up to their own choice.

Due to this obvious advantage of the attacker, each round of battle consists of 2 fights, one as attacker, one as defender. Should a round end as tie, another round needs to take place, until one person wins both the attacking and defending fight of a round.

I'll decide for a tournament mode next Saturday, that's 26th, around midnight. You have until then to sign up if you wish to participate. Please include your MP-level, 6 will have to fight in the same class as 5.

SGC wishes all participants good luck and clean fights. [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edit, about rewards... Depends on the size of the tournament. If there's a big crowd, there'll be big prizes. If there's just 2 participants, there'll be no prizes. You can either play, or not. Should i happen to give out 20 wishpoints in the end, and you didn't sign up til saturday, you lost your chance. [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Edited by Burns

[quote name='duxie' timestamp='1300654589' post='80957']
[size="2"][font="Verdana"]oh, damn... if i knew this 2wo days before... heh. gl everyone! :)[/font][/size]
[/quote]
Same, just went through two shop resets of tokens :P

Ah well, good luck to all participants :P

[quote name='Fire Starter' timestamp='1300694601' post='80981']
Sign me in, an MP5.

Just one question: What qualifies for a magic creature?
[/quote]
I think Burns is referring to magic spells and effects, not to a creature type :)

Indeed, magic might have been misleading there. Replaced it with spells.

Also, about rewards... As edited, depends on the number of participants. MP5 already has a good bunch, and i'll probably see if i can get a WP for it, whereas MP3 has just one so far, which might at best end in a silver coin for the effort of signing up, and 4 two, maybe enough for a lame shop creature, or one with some xp on it. We'll see how things turn out.

In theory I will be available. In practice...depends on how tired I will be and weather or not I will have to work but since I missed the contest from this week-end I will do my best to come to this one. So...sign me in.