Black and White Competition

Burns

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1300711174' post='80991']
Udgard, I seriously wonder how a burst would help you when influence is not allowed. Please enlighten me xD
[/quote]
N00b question. I don't understand "influence not allowed". Does it mean that we have to fight with the bar set at 0%?

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1300711174' post='80991']
Udgard, I seriously wonder how a burst would help you when influence is not allowed. Please enlighten me xD
[/quote]
Right, I totally forgot that >.>

[quote name='Passant the Weak' timestamp='1300960554' post='81235']
N00b question. I don't understand "influence not allowed". Does it mean that we have to fight with the bar set at 0%?
[/quote]
Yep, o% bar it is.

Even tokens you don't need are colored. No tokens in the fights at all.

An with influence i mean pray power/ player influence, auras are fine. No aura might be in another competition.

Application phase over. Gonna update this post in a few minutes with tournament mode and groups.

Okay, here we go:
For MP3, only two people signed up, Knozz and Passant the weak. Therefore, they duel to the death for the amazing price of... an Imperial Aramor!

MP4, 6 people, makes 2 groups as follows:
1: Ingenuitas Magnus, Ratbert and TTL
2: Neno Veliki, Tipu and Zentao

Unlike football, we have no draws, so it's simply 1 point per win. Each of you fights 2 times in the group stage, and the first two advance to finals. In the unlikely case that each of one group ends up with 1 point, that group will have to do the whole group phase again.
After that, first of group 1 fights second of group 2 and vice-versa, the two winners of these fights battle for... Johnny Storm! That's right, Johnny Storm of the Phantastic 4 for your inventory! (Including batteries and 4,7m stored heat.)

Finally, MP5, 10 people, 3 groups.
1: dst, Fire Starter, Udgard
2: VonUngernSternberg, Shemhazaj, Aelis
3: everyone, Eon, Clockmaster, aaront222

As above, you'll have to have a fight against all of the other people in your group. Unlike above, only the best of the smaller groups advance to finals, while 2 of the bigger group move on. The little disadvantage of being in the larger group give you the little advantage of passing with the second place.
After that, winner of group 1 fights winner of group 3, and winner of group 2 fights second of group 3. The two winners fight for... one shiny WishPoint! Sponsored by Golemus.

About scheduling... groups have a lot of fights, and it's rather hard to get you all together in one spot at one time. So group phase goes from now until Friday, 1st at max. You can fight those when and where ever you want to. Semifinals take place on Saturday, 2nd, at 2100, and Finals at Sunday, 2100, both in the Marble Dale Park.

So, summarized:
Between now and Friday:

Ingenuitas Magnus - Ratbert:
Ingenuitas Magnus - TTL:
Ratbert - TTL: TTL WINS!

Neno Veliki - Tipu: Tipu WINS!
Neno Veliki - Zentao:
Tipu - Zentao:

dst - Fire Starter:
dst - Udgard:
Fire Starter - Udgard:

VonUngernSternberg - Shemhazaj: Shemhazaj WINS!
VonUngernSternberg - Aelis: Aelis WINS!
Shemhazaj - Aelis: Aelis WINS!

everyone - Eon: Eon WINS!
everyone - Clockmaster:
everyone - aaront222:
Eon - Clockmaster: Clockmaster WINS!
Eon - aaront222: Eon WINS!
Clockmaster - aaront222: Clockmaster WINS!

Saturday, 2100, Sparring Grounds:

Shemhazaj - Clockmaster:
Aelis - Eon:

Sunday, 2100, Sparring Grounds:
Knozz - Passant the Weak: Knozz wins an Imperial Aramor!
TTL - Tipu:
Winners of Semifinals MP5

[color="#FF0000"]Additional rule: No drachs or angiens of any kind during group phase, no more than 1 of each for semifinals and finals. They are simply too powerful for a no-stat fight.[/color]

I hope you find the time to attend the fun next weekend, would be a shame if we had a big party and missed out one of the finals :D
I expect all participants to fight fair. If you meet up for the competition fights, fight in accordance to the rules. If people cheat, take a screen shot of it and they'll be removed.

Please document your duels by simply posting the winners, i'll update this post as i get around to do it.

Edited by Burns

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1301166347' post='81370']
Sunday, 2100, Sparring Grounds:
Knozz - Passant the Weak:
Winners of Semifinals MP4
Winners of Semifinals MP5

[/quote]
I have just be notified that I would be off for the week end. Could I play against Knozz befor Friday (if he comes online, long time I have not seen him) or on Monday ? It's a straight "final", so maybe you can relax that timing, although I understand you would prefer all finals at the same time.

I just figured it might be easiest to get a bunch of people together on a lazy sunday afternoon, but if that's not possible to you, feel free to have your fight any time. I figured that it'd not be that easy to get _everybody_ into one place at one time anyway xD