Token Competition

Burns

"I don't think that if he would beat me he would leave the competition..."

Burns posted why I left the competition, I didn't have much of a choice. In order to fight Amoran I have to join an alliance. The only alliance I'm willing to temporarily join had set the requirements to join too high for my liking. Now I'm left without an alliance. You tell me, how do I fight Amoran now that I won't be in an alliance? Had I beaten you I'd still have the alliance problem. Keep in mind, I had no idea an MP6 would be fighting in an MP5 category, otherwise I wouldn't have joined.

Edited by Eon

you are right... I really haven't thought the thing about that all necrovion are gone for now and so you can't attack mp5... however than it's not correct that you must leave the competition.... should be a mp6 group of nothing mp6 in a mp5 group if there are player without alliance...

MP6 group... come on. Honestly, how many people would join for MP6 only. At the most 4? And the rewards should be higher cause it's a higher MP level. It sounds quite impractical to me. I agree on one thing, perhaps it's not a bad idea to actually state in the rules that you might need an alliance to actually fully participate in the competition, so there aren't any misunderstandings after.

Anyway, i'm also quite disturbed that so few people have actually joined the competition. Even if it's a token competition, Tipu is a good example of a person who could do just as well without tokens. It's all about battle knowledge. Well, a bit of chance, i could agree. But it's a good time for everyone who didn't participate to have a thought and consider joining next time. Even if you don't win the prices, the knowledge you gain from this kind of competitions is priceless.

It was a good battle, but I admit that I've neglected training for too long due to courtesy reasons, and due to my being MP6. That will have to change.

Elthen, I lost the battle anyway - nothing to get too upset about. It's only a competition. Though I do admit that it should have been stated in the rules or something that you have to be in an alliance, or... perhaps there should have been a banned entry for me so Eon could continue to participate.

Thank you Burns for making it a fair competition for me, next time, if I notice that there is an mp6 - mp5 issue, I will likely drop out to avoid any problems for the competition you might be holding.

I was quite sad that Eon was not able to participate.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

Finally, was about time.
Al told me that he'd probably not be available tonight for the semifinals, so, just as information for Lone Wolf, do your fight when you have time for it. Should just be before tomorrow evening.
[I was informed that some people have something better to do than MD on saturday evening... :))]

Nobody was around at the scheduled finals, guess it's just not important enough. Probably gonna drop the fighting competitions for a while and run some of the others.

And yes, it seems you'll have a go on Seeker again. Whenever you have time to do it, i can't be bothered to set dates nobody cares for anymore.

I suppose I have to apologize for not making it on time for the final. Life commended so on this busy Sunday. I probably should not register when it's defined schedule and reserve my participation to when it's flexible schedule to be arranged between participants.

However Tipu and I managed to fight on Sunday although it was a draw (my post above was about Sunday's results) and finished the fight today on a Victory by Tipu in 2nd round.

He deserves the win with a good adaptation to the situation. I would suggest to make an additional rule next time: at least 1 token to be annouced by defender. *laughs*

Thanks Burns for arranging that contest, as I said earlier, I did learn quite a lot of things ina few matches.

[quote]Tipu - Passant: Tipu wins the Grand Prize: St. John Allerdyce, Elemental with 2,9m heat and 162 age.

Shadowseeker - Lone Wolf: Shadow wins Grand Prize: Prot Freeze Stone, Master of Puppets and 3 gold.[/quote]

Hooray, just 2 days belated, we have results.
I hope you all had your fair share of fun, see you next time :D