No aura Competiton

Burns

So apophys will fight Eon
And MRAlyon will fight Shadow

And then Eon will fight Shadow and Shadow will win the MP5 competition ...... Let the betting begin :))

BTW, Anyone seen Mithrandil anywhere ??

Don't worry, i'm planning a lot more of those competitions... And will keep them top secret until a week before, of course >:)
If i were you and wanted to play, i'd get me some slots and keep an awful lot of creatures in stock for the various events ;)

Because life stabbed me in the back again, and I'm only able to play for short intervals (meaning I won't be able to hunt Alyon down), I'm forced to back out. sorry B, Alyon, for making you wait.

Is the "2100" written meaning 21:00 servertime?

I just realized I'll be on an airplane at that moment on Saturday. xD

Could the fight be rescheduled, or simply occur whenever we 3 are at the MDP together before Sunday? :P

EDIT: Fight complete; I won against Eon, both fights.

Edited by apophys

Bah... can't you just keep to the schedule? How are we supposed to ever make this a uber-cool event with cheerleaders and stadium atmosphere if you don't fight at a set time?!

*sigh*

There we go, it's over.

Jason V didn't show up, Lone Wolf won over TTL and gets Shadowseeker, a 400k heated grasan.

Apophys fought bravely over 2 rounds against Shadow, but in the end, Shadowseeker managed to claim the WishPoint.

Congratulations!