Halloween Competition

Burns

Well, apparently Mur forgot to make the announcement i was waiting for. The show must go on.

After much consideration, i've decided to take Eon to the semifinals despite losing the battles against dst an lone, because eon showed the most dedication to the competition of all the players with 1 win.
The rest was quite clear anyway.

Please get the semifinals through as soon as possible, we all know that halloween and all hallows approaches, there might be people who are not around during those days.
Once the Semis are finished, finals will start :D
[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1319181353' post='94390']
[b]Semifinals:[/b]
MP4
Passant - Sunfire: Sunfire WINS!
Passant - Tipu: Tipu WINS!
Sunfire - Tipu: Tipu WINS!

MP5
Clockmaster - MRAlyon: Clockmaster WINS!
Shadowseeker - Eon: Shadowseeker WINS!

[b]Finals:[/b]
MP4
Tipu - Sunfire: Sunfire wins a bunch of enchanted stones!

MP5
Clockmaster - Shadowseeker: Clockmaster wins a WP!
[/quote]

Edited by Burns

In MD i hate to do two things
one is to follow the Rules and the other is to hurt my own brothers

Yes The lord Tipu vs Sunfire : The Lord Tipu WINS !!!!

Sorry brother, i value cookies more than brotherhood. And Good luck in ur other fight with Passant the grinder. Kick his *censored* hard. Let him know what KC guards r made up off...Muwahaha
Respect and Honor.

I have trouble finding Sunfire. We almost managed yesterday but as Tipu was too slow to win against his "bro", Sunfire had to lea&ve afterwards.

I blame Tipu for that and sugeest he is disqualified. :D If not, I kindly request for a delay so that Sunfire and Imanage to fight. Sorry for the trouble.

(Let me brag too i got into finals)

Its was a battle of warriors
Brother vs Brother
Kc Guard vs Kc Guard
The lord Tipu vs Sunfire
And sunfire wins :mellow:

I am very proud to call u my brother. Iam so happy i got defeated by my own brother isn't of that passant the grinder.
And i am sure ur commander would be proud of us if only he is in conscious state hehe.

ok now to the serious part, i want my share *cough cough* yeah 50 -50 as per the brotherhood rules. Wondering when it was written? well just after i got defeated.
muwahaha
And need a grant party since it is ur first ever victory in a battle tournament.

Hooray, with that, the Halloween Competition is finished.
Sunfire, come and meet me in the park some time to discuss your reward, i don't know which stones you'd prefer.

Thanks for your participation, people, see you next time ;)