Burns

Xrieg said hes not available this Saturday due to RL, so it's either we do the test run this Saturday but without Xrieg, or we could do it next week.
Are you ok with postponing the test another week? I'll talk to Xrieg again and check what he thinks about doing it Saturday.

Saturday is okay, no later than 4:30, though. 4 if you want a proper explanation round. You simply took too long, now my own schedule gets in the way, we have some festivities to prepare for August 15th :))

Captains, please name a second in command for your team, seems there's a need for that.

I'd like the first round to take place soon after the heads contests are over, like friday or saturday next week, please arrange a time with your people.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday would be okay, but then it'd have to be later. Maybe around 21:00. I'm not having any problems with doing it on short notice during the evening hours usually, but i might also be forced to leave on short notice (meaning cancel event).

Edited by Burns

Fine, i'll go for halfway between saturday and sunday then. Tonight at 22:00 server it shall be, little different time than the first to give other people opportunity to join.
If neither you nor your lieutenants can attend, please let me know of the replacement on time, i don't want complaints about how somebody else ruined your chances without your consent.

The air was hot with spells, and the bloodshed great as Amoran managed to win two times accidentally.

xrieg won round 2 with an overwhelming 7:1, which brings him into lead with 10:8 points.

Captains, please arrange a time for round 3. If you don't manage, i'll be doing it again <.<
Preferably NOT saturday evening, i'd like for people who don't have saturday evening to have a chance, too.

Let's schedule GRANDE FINALE for sunday Aug 28th (coming Sunday) 5PM ST.
Availability confirmed with Udgard and our teams. Any sudden change of plans pls PM us :-)

Now - let's sharpen our togues and polish our spells :-)