HC starting conditions

xrieg

Pointless to discuss - it may be of no consequence atm but it should be corrected at some time.
Especially sice it seems HC and BHC mechanics are interconnected (SS begun with the score he had in BHC before he was disqualified). Next HC Eon will begin with 100k score and as he is mostly active he is a sure top scorer (and with 2nd phase depending on top score in all MPs meaning also HC in MP5 would not matter in beginning of phase II)
Of course all may be manually overridden as most elements (rewards etc) require human factor. It's not a bug that may crash the game... bug nonentheless (well.... there is a questions sometimes - bug or a feature)

[quote name='xrieg' timestamp='1306844128' post='85456']
Pointless to discuss
[/quote]
Yet you continue to do so. Amazing.
The Boss Heads Competition allows those who have [i]already won[/i] a heads competition to compete again, but for a different and more valuable prize.

This whole thread is pointless.

[quote name='xrieg' timestamp='1306532179' post='85271']
Is seems at tick 0 HC not everybody had 0 points:
Lone Wolf 1856
*Shadowseeker* 100004
a 472
probably some bhc testing artefacts
[/quote]
It was a testing artefact in the case of Shadowseeker. However, sometimes on certain players the score does pass through to the next contest, this will be prevented entirely.

[quote name='Watcher' timestamp='1306859796' post='85469']
The Boss Heads Competition allows those who have [i]already won[/i] a heads competition to compete again, but for a different and more valuable prize.
[/quote]
It is open to anyone, they need not have won heads contest before. In fact someone could have ran in both contests this month :ph34r:

• 7 months later...