Ravenstrider's Trial Period Twitter Quest

Ravenstrider

A;
[color="#ff0000"]14 -[/color] @magicduel :The game where you can be ANYTHING you've ever wanted:from King of the World to a Rolling Stone That Gathers No Moss.
[color="#ff0000"]12 - [/color]@MagicDuel Have you ever heard Little Birds tweeting? #MagicDuel Birds have a tweet you will never forget. Join us and listen !
[color="#ff0000"]10 -[/color] Are u a farmer? Gambler? Construction worker? Or even a mafia maybe? But doesn't know how to fight properly? Ah! Follow @MagicDuel then!

B;
[color="#ff0000"]14 - [/color]Pimp 5 Silver, Drach 12 Gold, Accidentally porting all BHC participants from Trib for a party with Ailith, Priceless #MagicDuel @MagicDuel
[color="#ff0000"]12 -[/color] @MagicDuel = Successfully using humans as Guinea pigs since 2005! #magicduel
[color="#ff0000"]10 - [/color]@magicduel A goat who protected a tree. A Jester who became king, Now all we need is jesus dressed in leather posing as a model #magicduel

C;
[color="#ff0000"]14 -[/color] #youknowyouuglywhen you wake up your Grasan in #Magicduel and he opens his eyes saying "Daddy, that's you?" @MagicDuel
[color="#ff0000"]12 -[/color] #aintnothingsexyabout a grasan rubing against an animated tree. @magicduel #magicduel
[color="#ff0000"]10 -[/color] @MagicDuel A World for all... Even transsexual clowns! #magicduel #clowns #joker

Cat A:
Think about magic realm, amazing art, brain damage with tons of never ending fun? Get out of the box! Get in to the @MagicDuel [b](14)[/b]
Are u a farmer? Gambler? Construction worker? Or even a mafia maybe? But doesn't know how to fight properly? Ah! Follow @MagicDuel then! [b](12)[/b]
@MagicDuel Adventure, Puzzles, Role Play. All that and much more: welcome to #MagicDuel the realm that will evolve according to YOUR actions [b](10)[/b]

Cat B:
sorry today I couldn't feed my cows, not even just to plant a patch of potatoes, I'm stuck in golemus right now.. #MagicDuel @MagicDuel [b](14)[/b]
who's Bob? And why he so famous in #MagicDuel? Even infact he never say anything nor move anywhere? Find out why! ----> @MagicDuel [b](12)[/b]
@MagicDuel Has a mirror ever seen it's face? #Magicduel [b](10)[/b]

Cat C:
#FF -----> @MagicDuel .. The "Life in game!", For a little hope and chance to be someone or something that you never ever imagine before! [b](14)[/b]
#Super8Secret : I just moved up MP4 in #MagicDuel. Steven Spielberg shall reveal it in the movie. @MagicDuel [b](12)[/b]
#aintnothingsexyabout a grasan rubing against an animated tree. @magicduel #magicduel [b](10)[/b]

Category A
@magicduel :The game where you can be ANYTHING you've ever wanted:from King of the World to a Rolling Stone That Gathers No Moss. (14)
MagicDuel is a game without classes, races or main goals. It is fueled by your imagination. Follow the game of legends on Twitter.@MagicDuel (12)
@MagicDuel Adventure, Puzzles, Role Play. All that and much more: welcome to #MagicDuel the realm that will evolve according to YOUR actions (10)

Category B
@MagicDuel = Successfully using humans as Guinea pigs since 2005! #magicduel (14)
Pimp 5 Silver, Drach 12 Gold, Accidentally porting all BHC participants from Trib for a party with Ailith, Priceless #MagicDuel @MagicDuel (12)
sorry today I couldn't feed my cows, not even just to plant a patch of potatoes, I'm stuck in golemus right now.. #MagicDuel @MagicDuel (10)

Category C
@MagicDuel A World for all... Even transsexual clowns! #magicduel #clowns #joker (14)
#aintnothingsexyabout a grasan rubing against an animated tree. @magicduel #magicduel (12)
#youknowyouuglywhen you wake up your Grasan in #Magicduel and he opens his eyes saying "Daddy, that's you?" @MagicDuel (10)

Cat A
@magicduel :The game where you can be ANYTHING you've ever wanted:from King of the World to a Rolling Stone That Gathers No Moss.[b](14)[/b]
Think about magic realm, amazing art, brain damage with tons of never ending fun? Get out of the box! Get in to the @MagicDuel[b](12)[/b]
Magic Duel where the story never ends and legends come to life.Now even closer to you than it ever was,FOLLOW it on TWITTER. @magicduel[b](10)[/b]

Cat B
sorry today I couldn't feed my cows, not even just to plant a patch of potatoes, I'm stuck in golemus right now.. #MagicDuel @MagicDuel[b](14)[/b]
Code Master? Bah! Try the @WookieCoder! Only for 9,99 <insert currency here> :D @Magicduel #Magicduel[b](12)[/b]
@MagicDuel I am entering the Temple in the East Please set up and unlock ASAP a backdoor that I can enter Mur's Dominion. #MagicDuel[b](10)[/b]

Cat C
#aintnothingsexyabout a grasan rubing against an animated tree. @magicduel #magicduel[b](14)[/b]
@MagicDuel 81 is a number that #getonmynerves in #Magicduel[b](12)[/b]
#youknowyouuglywhen you wake up your Grasan in #Magicduel and he opens his eyes saying "Daddy, that's you?" @MagicDuel[b](10)[/b]

Edited by Handy Pockets

A
@magicduel :The game where you can be ANYTHING you've ever wanted:from King of the World to a Rolling Stone That Gathers No Moss. (14)
@MagicDuel Adventure, Puzzles, Role Play. All that and much more: welcome to #MagicDuel the realm that will evolve according to YOUR actions (12)
@MagicDuel A place that is reserved to people different. For a difefrent experience. Are you different enough tu rule #Magicduel ? (10)

B
sorry today I couldn't feed my cows, not even just to plant a patch of potatoes, I'm stuck in golemus right now.. #MagicDuel @MagicDuel (14)
@MagicDuel Contest 3 :An evil plot against me, I landed in jail. It's not my END. But just the beginning of my Vengeance muhaha #magicduel (12)
@magicduel A goat who protected a tree. A Jester who became king, Now all we need is jesus dressed in leather posing as a model #magicduel (10)

C
#youknowyouuglywhen you wake up your Grasan in #Magicduel and he opens his eyes saying "Daddy, that's you?" @MagicDuel (14)
#aintnothingsexyabout a grasan rubing against an animated tree. @magicduel #magicduel (12)
@MagicDuel A World for all... Even transsexual clowns! #magicduel #clowns #joker (10)

Category A: MD Twitter Page Description
@MagicDuel Adventure, Puzzles, Role Play. All that and much more: welcome to #MagicDuel the realm that will evolve according to YOUR actions - 14
@MagicDuel World of symbols, puzzles, mysteries that can keep giving you more for years. Can you reach outside the box? - 12
@magicduel :The game where you can be ANYTHING you've ever wanted:from King of the World to a Rolling Stone That Gathers No Moss. -10

Category B: Funniest MD related tweet.
Pimp 5 Silver, Drach 12 Gold, Accidentally porting all BHC participants from Trib for a party with Ailith, Priceless #MagicDuel @MagicDuel - 14
@MagicDuel = Successfully using humans as Guinea pigs since 2005! #magicduel -12
@magicduel A goat who protected a tree. A Jester who became king, Now all we need is jesus dressed in leather posing as a model #magicduel - 10

Category C: Most creative MD tweet that includes a popular topic in it. (i.e. #death, #roses, #kittens or the Twitter trend of the day)
#youknowyouuglywhen you wake up your Grasan in #Magicduel and he opens his eyes saying "Daddy, that's you?" @MagicDuel - 14
#aintnothingsexyabout a grasan rubing against an animated tree. @magicduel #magicduel - 12
@MagicDuel A World for all... Even transsexual clowns! #magicduel #clowns #joker - 10

All the best guys/ girls :D

A) 14- MagicDuel is a game without classes, races or main goals. It is fueled by your imagination.
Follow the game of legends on Twitter.@MagicDuel
12- @MagicDuel World of symbols, puzzles, mysteries that can keep giving you more for years.
Can you reach outside the box?
10- @MagicDuel Have you ever heard Little Birds tweeting?
#MagicDuel Birds have a tweet you will never forget. Join us and listen !

B) 14- @MagicDuel = Successfully using humans as Guinea pigs since 2005! #magicduel
12- @magicduel A goat who protected a tree. A Jester who became king,
Now all we need is jesus dressed in leather posing as a model #magicduel
10- @MagicDuel Contest 2 : The Only Game were players wish to stay at lower lvls hehe #magicduel

C) 14- #youknowyouuglywhen you wake up your Grasan in #Magicduel and he opens his eyes saying "Daddy, that's You?" @MagicDuel
12-@MagicDuel 81 is a number that #getonmynerves in #Magicduel

Category A:
-@MagicDuel World of symbols, puzzles, mysteries that can keep giving you more for years. Can you reach outside the box?
-@MagicDuel - A Unique Massive multiplayer Browser based Online RPG. Pure PVP No Bots, Creatures fights, Land wars, Alliance wars, Try it
-@MagicDuel Adventure, Puzzles, Role Play. All that and much more: welcome to #MagicDuel the realm that will evolve according to YOUR actions

Category B:
-@MagicDuel = Successfully using humans as Guinea pigs since 2005! #magicduel

Category C:
-@MagicDuel 81 is a number that #getonmynerves in #Magicduel

Category A
14: Think about magic realm, amazing art, brain damage with tons of never ending fun? Get out of the box! Get in to the @MagicDuel
12: MagicDuel is a game without classes, races or main goals. It is fueled by your imagination. Follow the game of legends on Twitter.@MagicDuel
10: @MagicDuel Tired of stupid RPG? Want something different? Want to be able to interfere in the realm and make it different? Try #MagicDuel

Category B
14: @magicduel A goat who protected a tree. A Jester who became king, Now all we need is jesus dressed in leather posing as a model #magicduel
12: @MagicDuel = Successfully using humans as Guinea pigs since 2005! #magicduel
10: sorry today I couldn't feed my cows, not even just to plant a patch of potatoes, I'm stuck in golemus right now.. #MagicDuel @MagicDuel

Category C
14: #Super8Secret : I just moved up MP4 in #MagicDuel. Steven Spielberg shall reveal it in the movie. @MagicDuel
12: @MagicDuel 81 is a number that #getonmynerves in #Magicduel
10: @MagicDuel A World for all... Even transsexual clowns! #magicduel #clowns #joker

[b]Final Results of Your Voting:[/b]

[color="#0000ff"]WINNERS CONTACT ME TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZES[/color]

[b]Category A:[/b] [color="#ff0000"]MD Twitter Page Description[/color]

[color="#006400"]First Place & Winner of a Soulweaver and a chance for it to be included as our official Twitter Page description.

MagicDuel is a game without classes, races or main goals. It is fueled by your imagination. Follow the game of legends on Twitter.@MagicDuel

by: TTL

[log=Score]14+10+14+12+14+12=76[/log][/color]

[b]
Other entries on this category and their score:[/b]

@MagicDuel Adventure, Puzzles, Role Play. All that and much more: welcome to #MagicDuel the realm that will evolve according to YOUR actions -

[log=Score]12+10+10+12+14+10=68[/log]

@magicduel :The game where you can be ANYTHING you've ever wanted:from King of the World to a Rolling Stone That Gathers No Moss.

[log=Score]14+14+14+14+10=66[/log]

Think about magic realm, amazing art, brain damage with tons of never ending fun? Get out of the box! Get in to the @MagicDuel

[log=Score]14+14+12+14=54[/log]

@MagicDuel World of symbols, puzzles, mysteries that can keep giving you more for years. Can you reach outside the box?

[log=Score]10+12+14=36[/log]

Are u a farmer? Gambler? Construction worker? Or even a mafia maybe? But doesn't know how to fight properly? Ah! Follow @MagicDuel then! -

[log=Score]12+12=24[/log]

@MagicDuel Have you ever heard Little Birds tweeting? #MagicDuel Birds have a tweet you will never forget. Join us and listen !

[log=Score]12+10=22[/log]

@MagicDuel A place that is reserved to people different. For a difefrent experience. Are you different enough tu rule #Magicduel ?

[log=Score]10+10=20[/log]

@MagicDuel - A Unique Massive multiplayer Browser based Online RPG. Pure PVP No Bots, Creatures fights, Land wars, Alliance wars, Try it

[log=Score]12=12[/log]

@MagicDuel Tired of stupid RPG? Want something different? Want to be able to interfere in the realm and make it different? Try #MagicDuel

[log=Score]10=10[/log]

Are u a farmer? Gambler? Construction worker? Or even a mafia maybe? But doesn't know how to fight properly? Ah! Follow @MagicDuel then!

[log=Score]10=10[/log]

Magic Duel where the story never ends and legends come to life.Now even closer to you than it ever was,FOLLOW it on TWITTER. @magicduel

[log=Score]10=10[/log]

[b]Category B:[/b] [color="#ff0000"]Funniest MD related tweet.[/color]

[color="#006400"]First Place & Winner of $10.00 Credits

@MagicDuel = Successfully using humans as Guinea pigs since 2005! #magicduel

by: Princ Rhaegar

[log=Score]14+14+12+14+12+14+14+12=106[/log][/color]

[b]
Other entries on this category and their score:[/b]

sorry today I couldn't feed my cows, not even just to plant a patch of potatoes, I'm stuck in golemus right now.. #MagicDuel

[log=Score]14+14+10+14+14+10=76[/log]

@magicduel A goat who protected a tree. A Jester who became king, Now all we need is jesus dressed in leather posing as a model #magicduel

[log=Score]10+10+10+10+12+14=66[/log]

Pimp 5 Silver, Drach 12 Gold, Accidentally porting all BHC participants from Trib for a party with Ailith, Priceless #MagicDuel @MagicDuel

[log=Score]12+14+12+14=52[/log]

who's Bob? And why he so famous in #MagicDuel? Even infact he never say anything nor move anywhere? Find out why! ----> @MagicDuel

[log=Score]12+12=24[/log]

Code Master? Bah! Try the @WookieCoder! Only for 9,99 <insert currency here> @Magicduel #Magicduel

[log=Score]10+12=22[/log]

@MagicDuel Contest 3 :An evil plot against me, I landed in jail. It's not my END. But just the beginning of my Vengeance muhaha #magicduel

[log=Score]12=12[/log]

@MagicDuel Has a mirror ever seen it's face? #Magicduel

[log=Score]10=10[/log]

@MagicDuel I am entering the Temple in the East Please set up and unlock ASAP a backdoor that I can enter Mur's Dominion. #MagicDuel

[log=Score]10=10[/log]

@MagicDuel Contest 2 : The Only Game were players wish to stay at lower lvls hehe #magicduel

[log=Score]10=10[/log]

@MagicDuel #666 is spelled 81. And the big brother of the devil 81 is 100. How do you want to stay sane in #MagicDuel?

[log=Score]10=10[/log]

[b]

[/b][b]Category C: [/b][color="#ff0000"]Most creative MD tweet that includes a popular topic in it. (i.e. #death, #roses, #kittens or the Twitter trend of the day) [/color]

[color="#006400"]First Place & Winner of $15.00 Credits

#youknowyouuglywhen you wake up your Grasan in #Magicduel and he opens his eyes saying "Daddy, that's you?" @MagicDuel

by: Passant the Weak

[log=Score]12+12+14+10+10+14+14=86[/log][/color]

[b]Other entries on this category and their score:[/b]

#aintnothingsexyabout a grasan rubing against an animated tree. @magicduel #magicduel

[log=Score]10+10+12+10+12+14+12=80[/log]

@MagicDuel A World for all... Even transsexual clowns! #magicduel #clowns #joker

[log=Score]12+14+10+14+10+10=70[/log]

@MagicDuel 81 is a number that #getonmynerves in #Magicduel

[log=Score]12+12+14+12=50[/log]

#FF -----> @MagicDuel .. The "Life in game!", For a little hope and chance to be someone or something that you never ever imagine before! -

[log=Score]14+14=28[/log]

#Super8Secret : I just moved up MP4 in #MagicDuel. Steven Spielberg shall reveal it in the movie. @MagicDuel

[log=Score]12+14=26[/log]
[b]
[/b]

Edited by BFH