MP3 group(s)

MoM

since nobody and mp3s usually don't have the strenght and dedication for such an important (trust me, it could be.) grouping I suggest we close this conversation and .. MoM, Guillak and I (for the moment), will go further and look for the most dedicated mp3s ever, around MD, for a private Group and probably in the future, a new Alliance.

Nice knowing you ..some of you.. I think most of you already quit, but if you really can proove yourselfs to be truly dedicated to MD (that doesn't mean obsesivelly spending hours and hours on it).. you're wellcome.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Quashen' timestamp='1316022218' post='91980']
since nobody and mp3s usually don't have the strenght and dedication for such an important (trust me, it could be.) grouping I suggest we close this conversation and .. MoM, Guillak and I (for the moment), will go further and look for the most dedicated mp3s ever, around MD, for a private Group and probably in the future, a new Alliance.

Nice knowing you ..some of you.. I think most of you already quit, but if you really can proove yourselfs to be truly dedicated to MD (that doesn't mean obsesivelly spending hours and hours on it).. you're wellcome.
[/quote]

Seems very defeatist, and quite rude to some of your fellow mp3's. Its not entirely surprisingly that they dont want to train if your tone is as such.

I could name numerous MP3's that attained many great things as could nearly anyone else you talk to.

look at the facts, gimme some percentages Chewett, you know I'm right. how many people leave after 1 week, 2 or a month ? more than the ones who stay, thats for sure. and that's what I ment.

and is it just me or this is none of you're business? you don't look like an mp3 to me, and I bet you just love to do that ^ eh?

Edited by Quashen

okay, I got enough neg votes.

you see my point now? If I didn't start to argue and talk "rude" some people never knew this post exist or this Group even... Ignore everything I said before, it was just to try making some people care about this. Cya ! ( I bet I'm gonna get neg votes for this, also XD! )

okay, disregarding everything mentioned before, I'd actually like to get this up and going, as far as I know, about 7 of those in the group (dunno if I updated this) are still here (after 1-2 months!) some even have their first wp!
it might not be the group, it might not be our efforts (me and the group members, ALL OF US), it might just be luck... but if we can help new MP3s, well, we should help them =)... but we need a new thread, this is 'polluted'...
okay ummm, chewett, is there really a way to start a private thread? (aka, only those invited can see it) and if so, can a regular person make one (someone like me?)
(side note, if you want me to take this via pm, I will)