Fighters for Mur's testing

As people have seen in the announcements Mur is looking for fighters in Loreroot to test something.
Only people that have good combat knowledge need apply.
Off the top of my head I would suggest people such as Shem, Nim, Adiomino Tarq, Ammoran, Sparhawk and Phantom Orchid. I will participate myself if possible and Mya has offered to help too.
I'm sorry Mur, but I am not around today and it was a bit short notice to make any time today. I will be around tomorrow and hopefully be available when it happens.
Any Loreroot citizen that feels they can contribute is free to participate. Perhaps having a few people that are not MP5 would be good also. But if you don't understand the basics of fighting at least, please to not participate.

Those interested and willing to help go to wasps altar.

Not sure if we should apply here, or just go there for the meeting, or whether it will be postponed to tomorrow, but I would like to apply to help and join the testing. I've been fighting often enough and like reading the combat log to try and figure out how creatures work and how to use them to my advantage.

If anyone is interested please PM me (MD or forum). I'll assign people based on PMs in 24hrs. So you have 24hrs to let me know.
Lonewolf and Phantom, consider yourselves assigned already.

Edit: Those wanting to participate should try to recruit as many of the new creature as possible (6 being enough obviosuly).
And remember, it is serious and might have bad consequences. You may also find yourself locked away for a while to do the testing.
You have be warned.

List so far:
Lone Wolf
Phantom Orchid
Udgard
Nimrodel
Aranna
krioni
Amoran
Mya Celestia
Myself

Edited by Firsanthalas

While I would love to help any way I can, I do not have access to Loreroot....yet. I think I have it figured out, but depending if I finish Mya's quest today will determine if I advance to MP4 and try the guards. Anyway, let me know if there is anything I can help with.

[quote name='Firsanthalas' timestamp='1310380073' post='87586']
If anyone is interested please PM me (MD or forum). I'll assign people based on PMs in 24hrs. So you have 24hrs to let me know.
Lonewolf and Phantom, consider yourselves assigned already.

Edit: Those wanting to participate should try to recruit as many of the new creature as possible (6 being enough obviosuly).
And remember, it is serious and might have bad consequences. You may also find yourself locked away for a while to do the testing.
You have be warned.

List so far:
Lone Wolf
Phantom Orchid
Udgard
Nimrodel
Aranna
krioni
Myself
[/quote]
Just thought i'd point out that the seeds are considered plants, we could only place 3 of them in a given rit. Of course, having 6 would help test if there's a bug with the creature limit.

• Root Admin

I was kind of late so i had to pick from those present. I included Eon too because he has no citizenship and he is a very experienced fighter.
I believe this ability will require a long time to fully test and understand so i might need more people for this sort of test. Unfortunately if you people are so slow at getting organized i will need to work with whoever it is. Now i managed to keep this LR only, plus neutral, but next time i will avoid limiting such tests to citizenship because ..because.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1310525847' post='87782']
I was kind of late so i had to pick from those present. I included Eon too because he has no citizenship and he is a very experienced fighter.
I believe this ability will require a long time to fully test and understand so i might need more people for this sort of test. Unfortunately if you people are so slow at getting organized i will need to work with whoever it is. Now i managed to keep this LR only, plus neutral, but next time i will avoid limiting such tests to citizenship because ..because.
[/quote]

Was the list above not posted before the test started?

Also just to point out EON is Necrovian last i heard. so he must have doped the alliance.
I think many players may have done this too.
Remember you gave short notice to doing this a little patients is needed at time too :P

[quote name='Yrthilian' timestamp='1310548449' post='87803']
Also just to point out EON is Necrovian last i heard. so he must have doped the alliance.
[/quote]
How long have you been gone again? More importantly, how often did you come out in public before then?

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1310559141' post='87821']
How long have you been gone again? More importantly, how often did you come out in public before then?
[/quote]

LOL

aww it that the best you can do?

Just because YOU have not seen me does not mean anything.

I dont need to be in public unless the public wants it.
I have never been gone I do research it is what I even as KING does.
Golemus has it way and has done so for some time that i do NOT need to be out and about all the time

I have been online almost every day i dont see you around does that mean you are gone too?

oh and regards EON not being in necro. One a citizen always a citizen.
that is how i see it and always will. Just because he is not in there does not mean he has
drop his loyalty to the land.

Such small mindedness it can be so frustrating.

sorry this went off topic but it required a response.

Any way. I believe there was a list made before this actually started off that was my point and that
it is not LR + Neutral player only.

Edited by Yrthilian

[quote name='Yrthilian' timestamp='1310559773' post='87823']
oh and regards EON not being in necro. One a citizen always a citizen.
[/quote]
I guess I'm a citizen of MDA, LR, GG, Necro, Underground and Tribunal then, huh?

Anyways, I didn't ask for an argument, I asked two questions, neither of which you really answered. Wow, deja vu.